Anyone dislike the volggers content?

Giss Neric

I get why they do it but yeah it is annoying and those types of videos I do the skip option or if they have too many non skipable ads I say goodbye.
There is a trick if you want to watch a YouTube video from start to finish without ads interrupting in the middle. At the start of each video, drag the red circle button slowly from start to finish. While doing so, it will play an ad or two which you can skip. When you reach the end of the video, you will see replay. When you click replay, it will play the whole video without those annoying ads in the middle.

These Youtubers rely on ads for profit. If you support that content creator then let the ads play without skipping. If you don't, then follow the trick. I used to pay YouTube premium to get rid of those ads but this is better and it's free. I hate those 15-second unskippable ads.

Kram Sacul

In the Parks
Yes
I can't stand Justin. As a vlogger or as a person. he is soooo phoney. with his phoney voice he uses for videos, his phoney reactions and responses on rides. everything about him is fake. he is constantly nickel and diming his audience with his store and merchandise and the garbage he sells. He is obnoxious in the parks. he prays upon people's niceness and takes advantage of it to get trips to paris and florida and rooms. He pretends to be nice. Guys doesn't have a genuine bone in his body.

You forgot about his dumbass hat. I’m sure he’s off his meds. Just unwatchable.

Last edited:

magnanimous66

I like Adam when he ventures out. His park content is good, but I always knew him as the guy who explored abandoned places back in the day. I don’t watch his videos when he’s at WDW or DL for a week or two straight, but as soon as he’s back on the road checking stuff out from around the country, I tune into his content, since his road trips are where he really shines.
I really enjoyed the road trip videos he did with his Dad. I would of loved to done a trip like that with my Dad.

Lil Copter Cap

Just came to say that vloggers and the like are not con artists or scammers. Undesirable depending on content? Sure. That's an opinion. But the fact of the matter is someone (viewers) are in choice about who they watch and support. Content creators are not holding anyone hostage and forcing views. Viewers are in choice to support financially whether its via ad revenue, merch, Patreon, etc.

Secondly, the uBlock Origin plugin extension for Chrome is perfect for bypassing any and all YouTube ads. (Please remove if plugin suggestions are not allowed.)

DfromATX

You guys want to see the worst Walt Disney World Resort ranking list of all time?

I suscribe to dfb on YouTube, but lately I've been losing interest so I only skimmed through the video, plus I didn't feel like watching an hour long video. I got the gist of it though. I figured the All Star resorts would be at the bottom and Contemporary would be at the top. Everything else in the middle doesn't matter because it's just opinion. I happen to really like some that were rated kind of low. I'm curious why you say it's the worst ranking?

HairyChest

I enjoy michaelkay and bestlifeandbeyond and Adam Hatton the most. I also like mrmorrow, resorttv1, superenthused, ear to ear magic, and pcdev. Recently I’ve watched some small channels like Disneyworld Vacationer. they all help me with Disney blues.

CaptainAmerica

I suscribe to dfb on YouTube, but lately I've been losing interest so I only skimmed through the video, plus I didn't feel like watching an hour long video. I got the gist of it though. I figured the All Star resorts would be at the bottom and Contemporary would be at the top. Everything else in the middle doesn't matter because it's just opinion. I happen to really like some that were rated kind of low. I'm curious why you say it's the worst ranking?
Contemporary is not in my top 10. I loathe the Contemporary and I genuinely don't understand why anyone likes it. I can't imagine who looks at their options in a world in which Animal Kingdom Lodge, the Polynesian, Wilderness Lodge, Yacht/Beach/Boardwalk, Port Orleans FQ and RS, Gran Destino, and Caribbean Beach exist and says to themselves "yeah, the Contemporary seems like a great choice."

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Contemporary is not in my top 10. I loathe the Contemporary and I genuinely don't understand why anyone likes it. I can't imagine who looks at their options in a world in which Animal Kingdom Lodge, the Polynesian, Wilderness Lodge, Yacht/Beach/Boardwalk, Port Orleans FQ and RS, Gran Destino, and Caribbean Beach exist and says to themselves "yeah, the Contemporary seems like a great choice."
It’s just the spot and the Choo choo

I am ok with it…but from an actual quality/amenity standpoint…it’s lacking

DfromATX

I've never stayed there, but I'd like to. It's just too expensive for me and I don't really like the Incredibles makeover. To me it looked better before, but what do I know. Of the ones I've stayed at, Wilderness Lodge is my favorite.

TrainsOfDisney

The "spot" is the least convenient spot in all of Walt Disney World unless you spend >50% of your time at the Magic Kingdom.
there are probably many guests at the contemporary that do just that. Walking distance to MK is quite nice. You also have a water view.

I know I wanted to stay “at the monorail resort” when I was a kid. Too $$$ even then!

Chip Chipperson

The "spot" is the least convenient spot in all of Walt Disney World unless you spend >50% of your time at the Magic Kingdom.

I don't think it's an inconvenient spot. You can walk to MK and can take the monorail to Epcot. To me, that makes it more convenient than Poly or GF.

Having said that, the atmosphere is like being in a train station when you're in the main building. I don't get how people can enjoy dining at Chef Mickey's or the QS location.

I also find the Bay Lake Tower pool to be very underwhelming for a DVC resort.

Overall, I'd stay there if going to a MK party event, but it's definitely not my preferred resort for any other trip.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
I don't think it's an inconvenient spot. You can walk to MK and can take the monorail to Epcot. To me, that makes it more convenient than Poly or GF.

Having said that, the atmosphere is like being in a train station when you're in the main building. I don't get how people can enjoy dining at Chef Mickey's or the QS location.

I also find the Bay Lake Tower pool to be very underwhelming for a DVC resort.

Overall, I'd stay there if going to a MK party event, but it's definitely not my preferred resort for any other trip.
…sounds like you actually hate it 🤪

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom