Anyone dislike the volggers content?

THE 1HAPPY HAUNT

Now I've got to ask: what has Justin Scarred pulled? I know he sells shirts and random crap, but wasn't aware of any scamming or maybe I overlooked it.
I can't stand Justin. As a vlogger or as a person. he is soooo phoney. with his phoney voice he uses for videos, his phoney reactions and responses on rides. everything about him is fake. he is constantly nickel and diming his audience with his store and merchandise and the garbage he sells. He is obnoxious in the parks. he prays upon people's niceness and takes advantage of it to get trips to paris and florida and rooms. He pretends to be nice. Guys doesn't have a genuine bone in his body.

Chip Chipperson

For the record, I don't hate Adam the Woo. I believe that deep down he is genuinely a good dude at heart. I DO. Adam's problem is he is his own worst enemy. Like when he got banned at Universal he made too much of a scene to be noticed and that lead to the universal higher ups noticing him and going "that's the guy that broke in and filmed nickelodeon studios. ban him". He tries too much to make himself the center of attention at times. I do think his heart is in the right place. but some of his videos are sooo ego filled they are a turn off. I appreciate he does not do superchats. Makes him less of a con artist because he still has ads on his videos for Disney park content he had no hand in. Good dude overall, but his content is something to be desired at times. He tries too hard. He is the less of the offenders but still an offender.. The trackers and freshbaked and justin scarred are the biggest scammers of them all.

How are the Trackers scammers?

Doberge

True Bayou Magic
Premium Member
How is anyone scamming? Is anyone misrepresenting financial situations and asking for money? People are getting paid by YouTube for videos enough people enjoy. If enough subscribers and viewers then maybe a sponsorship and/or gifts of stuff like hotel rooms or even tickets for reviews, but that doesn't happen without enough viewers. And if there's merch and/or superchats, that's again more people choosing to spend their money. I'm not understand where there are scams.

I think the difficult thing about all of this are the people who don't make names for themselves, the ones that move to Orlando or LA without real backup plans but maybe invest in equipment too soon to "create content" for a few hundred viewers.

Cadbury

When it comes to Tim and Jenn, you know their kid will inherit all that sweet YouTube money when they pass on. That's assuming they don't blow all that money on thousand dollar sweaters first🤣

THE 1HAPPY HAUNT

How is anyone scamming? Is anyone misrepresenting financial situations and asking for money? People are getting paid by YouTube for videos enough people enjoy. If enough subscribers and viewers then maybe a sponsorship and/or gifts of stuff like hotel rooms or even tickets for reviews, but that doesn't happen without enough viewers. And if there's merch and/or superchats, that's again more people choosing to spend their money. I'm not understand where there are scams.

I think the difficult thing about all of this are the people who don't make names for themselves, the ones that move to Orlando or LA without real backup plans but maybe invest in equipment too soon to "create content" for a few hundred viewers.
youtubers ask for money everyday through superchats and by asking you to buy their merchandise

THE 1HAPPY HAUNT

You're the one throwing out accusations. You should be able to back up what you say. They don't take money from viewers except for when they do charity drives - and the few of those I've seen them do they've matched their viewers' total. What monsters!

For future reference, not everyone you dislike is a scammer.
I did. There isn't a way the Trackers aren't scammers. and for future reference, many of the youtubers you like are scammers

THE 1HAPPY HAUNT

Your claim is one you can't - or don't want to - back up. Calling people scammers and con artists without merit implies you either have a personal grudge against them or don't know the meaning of the words you're using.
Everything they do is a scam. that covers my claim. if you want more info just look it up. i wont do your research for you. plenty of videos out there exposing them.

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
So nothing then. Got it.
Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom