[Rumor] Rock n Roller Coaster Starring Olivia Rodrigo

SailorMercury

@FulcrumSolo when I was reading your tweets on the future of Imagination, I came across another tweet of yours referencing a replacement for RNR, to which you said this:
View attachment 561164
So from what I can gather here, the property proposed to replace RNR is something entirely different than what’s being suggested in this thread? I’d like to know your thoughts on this specific thread, though the OP of this thread most definitely seems like a complete troll. Just thought I’d bring it up since we’re on the topic of a re-theme.
Gonna be honest, what I heard about RnR has nothing to do with Olivia, but something that would honestly make more sense from a “Hollywood Studios has this” standpoint.

Like I’ve said before, take everything I spread with a grain of salt just in case the source I have isn’t as true as could possibly be, but I’ve been told that “Cars”was possible.

I doubt they’d do Olivia considering the non-Family friendly nature of her music. This is 100% a troll.

Stupido

I mean.... I would live, and I think some of her songs could add a cool layer to a rollercoaster similar to the ever elusive "Sweet Emotion", but I won't be holding my breath.

Lilofan

Gonna be honest, what I heard about RnR has nothing to do with Olivia, but something that would honestly make more sense from a “Hollywood Studios has this” standpoint.

Like I’ve said before, take everything I spread with a grain of salt just in case the source I have isn’t as true as could possibly be, but I’ve been told that “Cars”was possible.

I doubt they’d do Olivia considering the non-Family friendly nature of her music. This is 100% a troll.
The OP did make a number of us click bait to read up on his " rumor".

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
This should be moved to the imagineering section because that's all it is is one person saying what they wish would happen not insider info of what will be happening.

I did say to myself Who???
Disney will not pick some new random person if/when they change it.
Instead it will likely be more like "Rock N Roller Coaster" without a specific star and they will play a variety of classic rock songs.
Otherwise they will go in a completely different direction with a complete retheme.

DisneyFan32

In the Parks
Yes
Star Wars retheme will be nice again, as the guests will aboard a special limo which will uses lightspeed to movie premiere of new Star Wars movie. It will use on board soundtrack use mix from Star Wars Episode 1-9, Rogue One, and Solo.

SailorMercury

Star Wars retheme will be nice again, as the guests will aboard a special limo which will uses lightspeed to movie premiere of new Star Wars movie. It will use on board soundtrack use mix from Star Wars Episode 1-9, Rogue One, and Solo.
I would say “but there’s already Star Wars on the other side of the park” but Disney loves to milk tf out of Star Wars lmao.

“Grogu’s awesome and cool roller coaster” coming soon.

jt04

Rock N' Roller Coaster could retheme to Roger Rabbit as the guests will aboard Benny the Cab to speed up to get in time for new Roger Rabbit short, as the cab will speed up over Los Angeles and Toontown, as we will see Toon cameos during the ride. The music score will be Alan Silvestri which feel like Carl Stalling's Warner Bros. cartoon music scores.

Disney doesn't own the rights I think.

SailorMercury

Rock N' Roller Coaster could retheme to Roger Rabbit as the guests will aboard Benny the Cab to speed up to get in time for new Roger Rabbit short, as the cab will speed up over Los Angeles and Toontown, as we will see Toon cameos during the ride. The music score will be Alan Silvestri which feel like Carl Stalling's Warner Bros. cartoon music scores.
In a world where Disney had any intention on reviving the amazing idea that was Roger Rabbit’s Hollywood

jt04

The Cars (Pixar not the band) franchise skews younger than the height requirement. Monsters or Incredibles seem more likely if they go with IP.

Magenta Panther

Frankly I'd like RnRC themed to Alice In Wonderland. Ride a car down the ol' rabbit hole. What, Alice doesn't fit in with DHS? Since when does that kind of thing matter anymore?

SailorMercury

Attachments

• 8BFB21D0-D0DF-4CE8-AF3C-0145744C7959.jpeg
    8BFB21D0-D0DF-4CE8-AF3C-0145744C7959.jpeg
    90.1 KB · Views: 61

correcaminos

Sorry to bump this thread. Just wanted to point out all artists use autotune. Used properly, you'd NEVER know it was happening. But, there hasn't been an artist on the top 40 in the last 20 years that isn't using it. Now, other artists use autotune as an effect. In that case, it can be really annoying. You can go back to the 90's and hear Cher using it as an effect in, If I Could Turn Back Time. In there, it was pretty impressive, IMO.
Pretty impressive? I remember hearing that song when it came out on the radio. We all made fun of it and the overuse of autotune. If you are a good artist it's really not needed like that. Blech...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom