[Rumor] Rock n Roller Coaster Starring Olivia Rodrigo

Incomudro

I would move on from that reference, he’s gone from famous to infamous. Of all the people who have been canceled why does he still get his music played?
Because he was ground breaking and amazing.
A TRUE talent from the age of a child.
Unlike most of today's pop acts who aren't really good (Taylor Swift) but just build a huge brand.
Michael was to pop music what Hendrix and Eddie Van Halen were to rock music.
Game changing icons.

Bocabear

Electric Mayhem could be especially cute with all new sets...A Roger Rabbit theme would also be great and gel with the classic 1940s Hollywood setting... I am not even sure why they thought an Aerosmith Coaster fit this end of Sunset Boulevard to begin with... i have certainly enjoyed the ride, but surprised it wasn't placed elsewhere...

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Electric Mayhem could be especially cute with all new sets...A Roger Rabbit theme would also be great and gel with the classic 1940s Hollywood setting... I am not even sure why they thought an Aerosmith Coaster fit this end of Sunset Boulevard to begin with... i have certainly enjoyed the ride, but surprised it wasn't placed elsewhere...
One of the factors regarding placement was proximity to a very large power supply behind ToT for the launch system.

ChrisFL

Premium Member
They should just license songs from a host of artists. Or go all out and grab The Beatles or The Rolling Stones, who have become more open to licensing in recent years. Imagine "Across the Universe" or "Satisfaction" during the roller coaster ride.

That's good, the only problem is that some people will view it as Disney copying Universal who does that (albeit now extremely limited) in Rip, Ride, Rock-it

KeithVH

Fine, if we're going to replace settings, then I suggest a pairing of Tess Turbo and Billy and the Boingers . . .

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Steven Tyler has been accused of rape, molestation and -basically - child trafficking. Disney would be wise to drop him and Aerosmith before that story gets bigger.
Which it hasn’t. And isn’t.

They should just license songs from a host of artists. Or go all out and grab The Beatles or The Rolling Stones, who have become more open to licensing in recent years. Imagine "Across the Universe" or "Satisfaction" during the roller coaster ride.

Uh, nope. Terrible choices. Neither’s music lends them to a 0-to-60-in-3-seconds launch coaster.

KeithVH

Uh, nope. Terrible choices. Neither’s music lends them to a 0-to-60-in-3-seconds launch coaster.

ac-dc-youve-been-thunderstruck.gif

Lilofan

I've never ridden or drove a Lamborghini Aventador that goes 0-60 in 2.9 seconds. Music or no music the launch in 3 sec at Rock N Roller coaster is a mind rush.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom