The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MinnieM123

Premium Member
An absolutely wonderful Mother's Day celebration at “Family Central”...such a beautiful day, and we never take our blessings for granted, especially after this past year+...!!!!!!! :joyfull::inlove::inlove::inlove:

Regarding your first Mother's Day photo -- my goodness, is Emy a mother already?! :p :hilarious:

Had a hunch yesterday that we'd be seeing a bunch of celebratory Mother's Day festivities (photos) with your extended family. What a happy scene, and so nice to see everyone back together after such a rough year of distancing.

Oh, it's 4:41 AM here, and I'm drooling over the food. Yes, I'd eat the leftovers, if you have any, for BREAKFAST! :joyfull:

MySmallWorldof4

Lilofan

T minus 10.5 hours till I leave the house for one last practice and then hit the road. Some errands to run this morning. Plan on taking a nap after lunch. Have to double check the route and planned stops. Looking forward to seeing the “Welcome to Florida
Safe Travels.. lots of cops looking for speeders on I -95 , Carolinas, GA, , they hide behind the trees. One perk visiting the Welcome to FL welcome center is no longer - the free OJ.

StarWarsGirl

She looks thinner.
She is. We're working on it. We cut back even more on her portion size. She now has an automatic feeder that gives her the exact same portion size every meal. She wasn't happy about it obviously. We had to, out of necessity, switch from regular Blue Buffalo canned to grain free. Well, Belle decided that the Turkey and Chicken grain free food is the best stuff on the planet and only she can have it, none for Jasmine, so when we feed them together, we hear her kick Jasmine out once Jasmine's done with hers (a different flavor because according to Belle, they can't both have the same flavor).

I fully expect that she'll gain some weight when we're on vacation and that she'll always be a chonky cat, just like Belle will always be skinny, but at least she's not as fat as she was.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom