The Sorcerer's Apprentice, Season 7: Fantasmic Journeys [CONCLUDED!]

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
*USF expansion exists in SAU*
ER9Ry7vWoAA_HqQ.jpg
The real question is if the Bourne show still replaces T2 3D in the SAU lol

tcool123

That and all the finale projects that offered to be in the SAU like ThemePark's will be included! Yours and Jokers were both in their own 'realms' but all finalists will be remembered if they would like to be in the SAU!
I'd be down for that :D

That and all the finale projects that offered to be in the SAU like ThemePark's will be included! Yours and Jokers were both in their own 'realms' but all finalists will be remembered if they would like to be in the SAU!

Digital Kingdom goes to OLS
The Dubai projects go to GMR
The USF projects go to the Imaginarium
Epcot pavilions go to SYWTBAI
And the Frontierland project was for 1986.
Maybe in the Imaginarium the USF overhaul will continue 👀 ;)

Mickeynerd17

LOL #lategang here finally checking in on the forum.

Congrats to the winner! (I still havent found it in the sea of pages. 🤣 ) I wish I was more active but I'm glad I made my mark on the SAU so far, but this is only the beginning, as all great imagineer stories are only just beginning!

As space mentioned, Solar Expanse is currently expanding (haha...) at WDW, so check it out if you haven't yet. I can't wait for the next competition to work on my skills!

As a nice old grandpa narrator once said to me through youtube, If we can dream it, we really can do it, and that's the most exciting part!

2020_12_23_22.26.46.jpg

Oh yea! WorldKey Information System is having some delays with the reviews. Expect those this week!

Last edited:

MickeyWaffleCo.

In the Parks
No

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
LOL #lategang here finally checking in on the forum.

Congrats to the winner! (I still havent found it in the sea of pages. 🤣 ) I wish I was more active but I'm glad I made my mark on the SAU so far, but this is only the beginning, as all great imagineer stories are only just beginning!

As space mentioned, Solar Expanse is currently expanding (haha...) at WDW, so check it out if you haven't yet. I can't wait for the next competition to work on my skills!

As a nice old grandpa narrator once said to me through youtube, If we can dream it, we really can do it, and that's the most exciting part!

View attachment 553854

Oh yea! WorldKey Information System is having some delays with the reviews. Expect those this week!
Oh! You haven't cuaght up yet!

Well... in that case... um... I won! Yeahhhhhhh that's the ticket. I definitely for real won and I'm not just messing with you!
1619908790744.png

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
While I've been Imagineering around, I've also come across some unique additions to my EPCOT pin collection!

Firstly, the 25th anniversary AP exclusive spinner pin LE 7000 from 2007

View attachment 553857

And the other is a rare Cast Member preview pin for the infamous second version of Imagination from 1999!

View attachment 553858
Oh those are so cool!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom