The Sorcerer's Apprentice, Season 7: Fantasmic Journeys [CONCLUDED!]

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
What, with your old frail arms?
5C83185F-6BD3-4DF7-BCF1-4F7185379C5C.jpeg

Orange Cat

Given the fact that about two years of competitions are being planned it’s probably not gonna happen soon but maybe that Universal competition idea could become more than just an idea under the hands of a certain gopher mascot creating imagineer, & maybe that certain gopher mascot creating imagineer would like some input from other willing non gopher mascot creating imagineers who could contact said gopher creator using this sites PM system if interested.

Outbound

Original Poster
Given the fact that about two years of competitions are being planned it’s probably not gonna happen soon but maybe that Universal competition idea could become more than just an idea under the hands of a certain gopher mascot creating imagineer, & maybe that certain gopher mascot creating imagineer would like some input from other willing non gopher mascot creating imagineers who could contact said gopher creator using this sites PM system if interested.
If this ambiguous gopher mascot imagineer would like they can take leadership in this ambiguous link

Way I see it, we have a month before the next comp... and at this rate, it's either do something, or devolve the site into coke / pepsi flame wars 😳

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
There's 999 events planned, but there's room for a thousand!

I'm sure they'll be a spot to squeeze another one in there somewhere!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom