The Sorcerer's Apprentice, Season 7: Fantasmic Journeys [CONCLUDED!]

Evilgidgit

Lisa Simpson Episode 22 GIF by The Simpsons

spacemt354

Chili's
This is the most bittersweet screenshot I’ve ever seen.
To make you feel better - it's not over!

Outbound will still have his full reviews this week (his computer broke after he read them) and....as a summer project, if anyone would like to help, I'm going to be making new maps of everything that we built throughout the season!

For instance adding @ThemeParkPriest 's the Seas of Life to the SAU Animal Kingdom, building out USF in The Imaginarium Universe, and so on.

But wait there's more!

I'll be finishing this over the next few weeks - but you can relieve the entire Season in Google Slide format, for only 2 payments of $19.99!

Just kidding - ;)

Read from Slide 1-259 (That's Stanza I-XIII) The Regular Season is complete - Postseason I'm still working on.

Enjoy!

MickeyWaffleCo.

In the Parks
No
I'll be finishing this over the next few weeks - but you can relieve the entire Season in Google Slide format, for only 2 payments of $19.99!

Just kidding - ;)

Read from Slide 1-259 (That's Stanza I-XIII) The Regular Season is complete - Postseason I'm still working on.
And I’ll be making a coffee table book of the season for only two payments of $19.99!

/s, though a coffee table SAVII book would be absolutely awesome.

spacemt354

Chili's

Outbound

Original Poster
Fair. I mostly just set it in 2005 so that I didn't have to work on creating more than a full decade of fake Naughty Dog developed games (since I really wanted that what if Universal Interactive actually didn't just crash and burn after the PS1 era) and then figuring out how to fit elements from those games into my ride. Keeping it based off the original trilogy made things a bit more simple and kept the focus on the ride experience instead of the side stuff.
Yeah, "realism" this round was kinda weird because on one hand, I was trying to factor it in but on the other, it's more about the creative side especially for something as open-ended as this. So in the long run it wasn't really a lack of realism that brought you down but more so other finalists taking a similarly creative but also realistic approach... if that makes sense? Hopefully I'll be able to explain it better in my longer reviews.

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
And I’ll be making a coffee table book of the season for only two payments of $19.99!

/s, though a coffee table SAVII book would be absolutely awesome.
We already have the stories of 4 and 5 as comics!

I never did finish season 6's comic book form of the story despite that being the season I did the comics for lol

Sharon&Susan

Yeah, "realism" this round was kinda weird because on one hand, I was trying to factor it in but on the other, it's more about the creative side especially for something as open-ended as this. So in the long run it wasn't really a lack of realism that brought you down but more so other finalists taking a similarly creative but also realistic approach... if that makes sense? Hopefully I'll be able to explain it better in my longer reviews.
Plus I really should've made some more custom art/pictures for stuff other than the map (other than the trash cans which I think turned out pretty good if I do say so myself).

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
To make you feel better - it's not over!

Outbound will still have his full reviews this week (his computer broke after he read them) and....as a summer project, if anyone would like to help, I'm going to be making new maps of everything that we built throughout the season!

For instance adding @ThemeParkPriest 's the Seas of Life to the SAU Animal Kingdom, building out USF in The Imaginarium Universe, and so on.

But wait there's more!

Just kidding - ;)

Enjoy!
HI I HEARD YOU WERE LOOKING FOR AN EXPERIENCED CARTOGRAPHER
☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom