The Sorcerer's Apprentice, Season 7: Fantasmic Journeys [CONCLUDED!]

DashHaber

Between these and @DashHaber with his toy box, I’m feeling the urge to do another recreational Imagineering project. 🤔🤔🤔
If you've got something that you want to work on, go for it! It's fun just having the time to let your mind wander with your own project. For instance, I started the Toybox thread as a space for me to write up my own ideas or try taking on a request, regardless of any competition.

Anyway, to the judges: thank you so much for the reviews! It's given me some valuable input that I'll factor in for any future challenges and competitions, such as better clarifying when something is a screen and when something is an animatronic. I thought I had noted those moments, but I guess I wasn't as clear as I had though, so I'll be more specific in the future.

As for @Pi on my Cake a hearty congratulations to you! A few friends even brought you a pizza!

tmnt-pizza-627x376.jpg

spacemt354

Chili's
So
Flower St
Team Mind’s DHS expansion
Once In A Lifetime Celebration
FantaSeaLand
And FNAF land at Uni!
That and all the finale projects that offered to be in the SAU like ThemePark's will be included! Yours and Jokers were both in their own 'realms' but all finalists will be remembered if they would like to be in the SAU!

Digital Kingdom goes to OLS
The Dubai projects go to GMR
The USF projects go to the Imaginarium
Epcot pavilions go to SYWTBAI
And the Frontierland project was for 1986.

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
That and all the finale projects that offered to be in the SAU like ThemePark's will be included! Yours and Jokers were both in their own 'realms' but all finalists will be remembered if they would like to be in the SAU!

I would be honored to have mine included yes absolutely!!!

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
I would be honored to have mine included yes absolutely!!!

How appropriate that I end up co-hosting the same comp universe that my Metroid project went to

spacemt354

Chili's
For SAU canon... perhaps put the Universal projects together? Together, they did redux the entirety of Studios 🤣
Your Venice map would fit so nicely next to @Sam Magic 's Paris map from Season 3!
uni-park-2-jpg.104280

We'd have a James Bond ride in Venice, and an Inception attraction in Paris - and a Bourne attraction in both! 🤣

Outbound

Original Poster
RIGHT.

We can either count it as a duplicate/clone as happens with so many other attractions and lands,

OR

I will happily remove it from the Chaos-Verse to have it immortalized in the SAU.
Whichever is considered fair.
I know in SA5 we redid Tomorrowland but we could always say a decade or so later they rethemed it to Stark Expo. Then any future Sorcerer's Apprentice seasons can choose what time they want to use and have both.

Outbound

Original Poster
Your Venice map would fit so nicely next to @Sam Magic 's Paris map from Season 3!
uni-park-2-jpg.104280

We'd have a James Bond ride in Venice, and an Inception attraction in Paris - and a Bourne attraction in both! 🤣
James Bourne is very popular in the SAU apparently

DashHaber

Idk how much time we have before more reviews or important story elements start dropping. But, does anybody have a project that sticks out in their mind from the regular season they wish to be able to have a second go at?
Also, in regards to this question, I'd say Stanza IX with A Universal Journey. There's a lot of potential in the core idea, but it definitely could have been improved and given a movie selection that doesn't dip as much into IPs already in the park.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom