The Sorcerer's Apprentice, Season 7: Fantasmic Journeys [CONCLUDED!]

MickeyWaffleCo.

In the Parks
No
celebration.

B30QzU8.jpg
I love how in these comics there’s always Kermit, Fozzie, and Hulk, and then Space is literally a giant mountain in the back.

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
EPILOGUE

As the battle cleared and the winner was crowned, Tom Sawyer Island and Disneyland became a celebratory spot. Across the multiverse, from the Sorcerer's Apprentice Universe to the One Little Spark Universe, fireworks and parades began to spring up as the worlds could now exist in peace once more.

Vna3OLX.jpg

Mickey and his pals went through a whirlwind on these Fantasmic Journeys, but as the celebration went on into the night, 3 ghosts looked on in the distance, proud of the imagineers' accomplishments over the seasons. The ghost of Walt Disney, Yen Sid, and now Maleficent, looked on, and Mickey gave them a smile and a nod before going back to the Merbabies celebration.

B30QzU8.jpg

Fireworks over the Outer Lands.
That’s a win by itself. 😂💜

Orange Cat

So, You Want To Be An Imagineer Season 19: Madcap Circus
Well now I know I’ll have a competition to compete in once more soon enough
Post-Credits Scene #2

As the imagineers traveled home, the SAU Figment brought the OLS Figment to the core of the collapsed Celestial to bring him back to his homeworld. The two Figments bid farewell and adieu before the OLS Figment took off through the new portal, so he could finally return home...

But all was not as it seemed in this new colorful, zany One Little Spark Universe, it was under new management!

447Rtoi.jpg
Correction: 2

tcool123

Post-Credits Scene #3

The Timekeeper decided to go back to The Imaginarium in that universe to try and decipher what exactly went on.

"The Imaginarium seems like it's a portal to the multiverse as well" He explains to himself. Suddenly a pamphlet was dropped down from above. @tcool123 was gliding over all the multiverse distributing a letter that the Timekeeper began to read...

"Hmm...what are all these titles, are these upcoming games? Why are they still linked together? Is there some special event happening?"

"You know you could just go to the future and find out?" Nine-Eye reminded him

"...Thanks, what a great idea..."
4WvOvfy.jpg

Yes very odd....

Seems like something that could be explore further here:

;)

MickeyWaffleCo.

In the Parks
No
Yes very odd....

Seems like something that could be explore further here:

;)
Oh yeah! This is going to be absolutely epic!

Sharon&Susan

Crash Bandicoot is a bit unrealistic for this IP. I'm not entirely sold on video game park expansions in 2005.
Fair. I mostly just set it in 2005 so that I didn't have to work on creating more than a full decade of fake Naughty Dog developed games (since I really wanted that what if Universal Interactive actually didn't just crash and burn after the PS1 era) and then figuring out how to fit elements from those games into my ride. Keeping it based off the original trilogy made things a bit more simple and kept the focus on the ride experience instead of the side stuff.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom