News Remy's Ratatouille Adventure coming to Epcot

Surferboy567

Epcot is literally the lowest demand. It is the easiest park to find a park pass for. And its capacity at present is significantly reduced.

They didn’t decide to spend $1 billion on this park because it was doing well.
I may of not seen it this way, but I have seen plenty of people call EPCOT, a drinking game. To an extent, I see where they are coming from.

EPCOT has always been special to me, but it is lacking attractions. I am hoping Guardians and to some extent Rat can fix this. Obviously they need more but Guardians in particular is a start.

Purduevian

Epcot is literally the lowest demand. It is the easiest park to find a park pass for. And its capacity at present is significantly reduced.

They didn’t decide to spend $1 billion on this park because it was doing well.
Lowest demand and easiest to get into might not be the same thing in this case.
Epcot probably has ~double to capacity of DHS if I had to guess.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I may of not seen it this way, but I have seen plenty of people call EPCOT, a drinking game. To an extent, I see where they are coming from.

EPCOT has always been special to me, but it is lacking attractions. I am hoping Guardians and to some extent Rat can fix this. Obviously they need more but Guardians in particular is a start.
They also need to rename it now. Still calling it Epcot is an offence to Epcot.

Notes from Neverland

Still waiting to open...

If Universal can open a very-noticeable, major roller coaster in June, surely Disney can open a D-ticket no one really cares about hidden in the back of their lowest-demand park by then.
Not disagreeing with the overall sentiment, but the "no one really cares about" portion is highly debatable. A new ride at Disney World is something a huge amount of people care about and will be mobbed.

ToTBellHop

Not disagreeing with the overall sentiment, but the "no one really cares about" portion is highly debatable. A new ride at Disney World is something a huge amount of people care about and will be mobbed.
It is not highly anticipated. It follows a string of 3 new lands themed to very popular franchises opening. It’s the last and least LPS ride to open in 2 years at WDW. And it is as visible as an old pair of shoes collecting dust in the back of your closet (supposing you are also actively remodeling half of your house). It will create a similar response, too: “oh, I forgot about you!”

It was envisioned to take some pressure off DHS but is arriving a couple years late.

pdude81

Disney Bar and Grill and Bar? Disney Festival and Bar?
Think of the great food festival synergy if they only kept that weird table in the middle of the park
800px-pizza-funghi-mit-pizzahalter.jpg

CastAStone

5th gate? Just build a new resort Bob.
Premium Member
It is not highly anticipated. It follows a string of 3 new lands themed to very popular franchises opening. It’s the last and least LPS ride to open in 2 years at WDW. And it is as visible as an old pair of shoes collecting dust in the back of your closet. It will create a similar response, too: “oh, I forgot about you!”

It was envisioned to take some pressure off DHS but is arriving a couple years late.
At the same time, because of the timing of Star Wars land and Mickey and Minnie’s openings, probably 90%+ of guests going in 2021 will have written none of the three rides before

Notes from Neverland

It is not highly anticipated. It follows a string of 3 new lands themed to very popular franchises opening. It’s the last and least LPS ride to open in 2 years at WDW. And it is as visible as an old pair of shoes collecting dust in the back of your closet (supposing you are also actively remodeling half of your house). It will create a similar response, too: “oh, I forgot about you!”

Agree to disagree. :)

CastAStone

5th gate? Just build a new resort Bob.
Premium Member
Agreed. And Rat will not really contribute to their decision to book. Star Wars absolutely will.
So then I guess when is the right time to open? If it won’t impact 2021 ticket sales and GOTG and Tron are meant to impact 2022, why not open This spring to get people to book one less day at MK/DHS and 1 more at Epcot?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom