News Remy's Ratatouille Adventure coming to Epcot

DCBaker

Premium Member
"Also opening Oct. 1 will be La Crêperie de Paris, a new restaurant offering both table- and quick-service options. The menu will feature sweet crepes, savory buckwheat galettes (naturally gluten friendly) and authentic French hard cider."

pdude81

Maybe they want less people to go to Epcot. Nothing makes sense anymore. It's still been my favorite park, even chopped up, but will spend less time there now. With the monstrosity in WSL I was hoping for something to look forward to.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
The old “switcheroo”...

You’re getting “something” held back a year while the things promised are pushed out.

Predictable and not surprising. Get your credit cards ready 😎

djkidkaz

I wonder if Rat would soft open months early and then have its official ribbon cutting opening on October 1st? I could see something like that being done. But then again, there is also the issue of the CRP's. Does Disney want regular folk as Cast Members running their brand new attraction and France expansion? It takes quite a few months to get CRP's over here to begin with and now you add in all the cover / border issues and such. Its going to take time and they probably want to open it with their best foot forward.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
I wonder if Rat would soft open months early and then have its official ribbon cutting opening on October 1st? I could see something like that being done. But then again, there is also the issue of the CRP's. Does Disney want regular folk as Cast Members running their brand new attraction and France expansion? It takes quite a few months to get CRP's over here to begin with and now you add in all the cover / border issues and such. Its going to take time and they probably want to open it with their best foot forward.

Nope...this is your “for the 50th” headliner

jeanericuser001

All the more reason for me to stay with sea world and BG for yet another year. Disney is obviously writing off most of 2021 until october in hopes to recap everything all at once with one massive attendance surge.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom