The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

Premium Member
You should watch Suits. At least the first four or five seasons. It's amazing.

But this whole episode with Harry/Meghan vs the press vs the royal family makes me realize how much we don't need them. Sure, I'll watch Victoria and the Crown although the last season wasn't so amazing in my view but it's time to go.
I enjoyed Victoria even though much of it was fictionalized. Some yahoo on the radio on that side of the pond wants to strip Harry of his citizenship:rolleyes: With press like that I'd pack my bags and move as well

MouseDreaming

Just poppin in here briefly, to wish @figmentfan423 a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Here's a Harry Potter themed cake to celebrate! :hungry:

View attachment 537130

Oh, and Figgy -- you should be the lady of leisure today -- we'll have NONE of this!!

View attachment 537132

or this --

View attachment 537133

only this --

View attachment 537135

(P.S.: My computer is having a big upgrade later on today, so might not be on until tomorrow, as upgrades are usually disatrous! Didn't want to miss your birthday, so posting now.)
I don't think I could top this, or the amazing cake. So I will just say Happy Birthday! Enjoy your Potter thon and an extra big glass of wine.

Cesar R M

2021 is being so good (note the sarcasm).

To resume...
Brother called us that we need to meet up to talk. He was not very specific.
My mother was worried his medical tests were worse than expected.
When he came he dropped a damn bombshell.
My aunt, the youngest sister of my mother.. passed away yesterday and only today they found her.
Of course my mother exploded crying. As she was the "fighter" of the family and pretty much carried most of the weight of my mom's family and a lot of other things.

Figgy1

Premium Member

To resume...
My aunt, the youngest sister of my mother.. passed away yesterday and only today they found her.
Of course my mother exploded crying. As she was the "fighter" of the family and pretty much carried most of the weight of my mom's family and a lot of other things.
I'm so very sorry for you loss. Sending lots of virtual {{HUGS}} my friend

donaldtoo

Wow that's good for you. My side effects for my second Moderna shot was a 23 hour event but after my first Moderna shot I had arm pain and fatigue the next day.

Sorry to hear that.
Still no issues, so far. I was told my second shingles vac would probably give me some issues, as, apparently, it does for most. I didn’t have issue one with it, but, DWifey ran a fever for half a day and had severe arm pain for several days afterwards.
Fingers crossed for second Moderna dose... 🤞

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member

To resume...

So sorry to hear this. I really hope your year gets better, it has been a tough one for you and your family so far.

wdwfan4ver

MySmallWorldof4

To resume...
I am so sorry Cesar. Sending prayers and hugs to your family.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Happy Birthday @figmentfan423 This is the second time I am wishing you happy birthday today, but apparently the first time I did it (used my laptop), the post didn’t upload. Only noticed now. So here is a second happy birthday (and I really thought it was this weekend, so I have to remember for next year). Hope you like the cake. It is dairy and gluten free.
View attachment 537279
Thank you it's perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A featherweight and a pink quilt:inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom