News Reflections of Earth confirmed to be replaced by Harmonious

trainplane3

what’s up with Epcot’s hour changes in november? i noticed my park hours are from 11am-10pm the day i go? will they open up something big? this or rat? 😮 fingers crossed!!!
No. Just modified hours for the holiday week.
  • October 31, November 22-28: Park hours extended 11am to 10pm

TTA94

what’s up with Epcot’s hour changes in november? i noticed my park hours are from 11am-10pm the day i go? will they open up something big? this or rat? 😮 fingers crossed!!!

Wish a miracle would happen and EF would come back lol.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Jim Hill is saying that ops are trying to get Harmonius up and running by possibly Christmas.

Thoughts?

Without any insider info, there are several things odd with this:

1. Harmonious is not known for having a holiday tag and there is nothing Christmasy about it.​
2. The things have to work. Remember the issues with Rivers of Light.​
3. It would be really odd to have fireworks in EPCOT but not MK, and there's been no news about that.​
4. A lot of what happens with Harmonious happens atop the lake, which would create crowding along the shore to see it. Disney would have to do what Universal did and rope off viewing sections all the way around the lake and have distanced circles on the ground and only let in one party per circle... if WDW is still caring about such things in a state that doesn't care. And that would be a major undertaking in crowd control.​

jrhwdw

No insider info here on this but I think it’s Very much a possibility in the future. Lots of possibilities.
True ROE didn't have POE Tag until 2004 I think?

I don't believe Harm. for xmas 2020 at all! Not when people think we need a vaccine before Harm.(Unless we get a vaccine for Christmas which we all need!) EF I would more believe for Christmas. TDO might need something since Cinematic Celebration is still on every weekend.

CJR

If Epcot were to have fireworks before the end of the year, which isn't happening, it'd be Epcot Forever.

Dr.GrantSeeker

I have this earmarked as launching after Rat, and we still have a few months for that.

I honestly don't think Harm could be ready by the end of the year based on current progress, but if WS restaurants are hurting that badly, a modified EF could likely be brought back.
IMO if WS restaurants are hurting its because there is no park hopping right now. My family and I will usually have dinner at Epcot a few times a trip. But that was after being able to go to different parks during the day.

Disney is obviously being cautious about capacity, but allowing park hopping in some fashion would definitely help fill WS restaurants. Just my opinion but what do I know. 🤷‍♂️

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom