The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

ImperfectPixie

A lot of women that CCW in their purse forget the gun is even there. That's one of the biggest reasons I hate when people do this. A lot of people who ccw are so used to it that they forget about it going through security checks. It makes no sense though not to wear the purse like a normal human, walk up to brother and whisper in his ear, then everyone leave the security line. They wouldn't have known. Leaving a six year old with a chambered round is how so many kids die every year.

The Parks prohibit guns so even with a ccw it's illegal to bring one in. Not just irresponsible
I don't have a gun, but I sort of get forgetting about it. I'm a woodcarver and ALWAYS have at least one razor sharp knife on my person (I actually forgot to empty my purse before one of our Disney trips...had to run back to my truck before we hopped on the bus to the airport on the way down).

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
I don't have a gun, but I sort of get forgetting about it. I'm a woodcarver and ALWAYS have at least one razor sharp knife on my person (I actually forgot to empty my purse before one of our Disney trips...had to run back to my truck before we hopped on the bus to the airport on the way down).

In the Army you carry a knife or multitool all the time, and I've had to mail it to myself from plenty of airports 😂😂

StarWarsGirl

In the Army you carry a knife or multitool all the time, and I've had to mail it to myself from plenty of airports 😂😂
I somehow got mace through airport security last time I took my grandma to the airport. I always carry mace (because Baltimore) and forgot it was in my purse. I got out to my car and realized TSA had totally missed it.

Makes me so confident in airport security.

93boomer

Premium Member
All went well in my medical calibration test, my undertanding levels went from 72% to 89%.
Hopefully will be allright as time goes.

Tomorrow I go to Orlando.

I managed to change the reservations, its now AK, DHS, DHS, MK.
With no festival of lion king and no nemo.. AK has very little for me to do.
Such good news! Have a well-deserved disney trip!! Cannot wait for pictures!!

Figgy1

Premium Member
All went well in my medical calibration test, my undertanding levels went from 72% to 89%.
Hopefully will be allright as time goes.

Tomorrow I go to Orlando.

I managed to change the reservations, its now AK, DHS, DHS, MK.
With no festival of lion king and no nemo.. AK has very little for me to do.
Nomad lounge, Yak and Yeti, Tiffins, repeat;)

Last edited:

MinnieM123

Premium Member
There's 2 inches of carp on my lawn and one in the street none of us may leave home until Monday night!

And it's snowing here in SE Massachusetts. :(

Isn't this early snow just blissful?! ❤️ North of Boston area, we got about 3 1/2-4 inches where I live. I was suprised it was the heavy, wet snow, as the weather people thought we might just get light snow on lawns and trees. But this actually turned into a nice little storm, I must say. I went out a few times, enjoying shoveling. I also drove to the grocery store. :happy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom