The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
I'm not american, I do not think I can join these right?
You can try. They identify you in a restaurant by your membership card Or your phone number. You can also buy it in restaurant. I bought mine up here in gift shop of Rainforest Cafe. You could do that upon arrival at WDW. Took only a couple minutes.

ImperfectPixie

I can paint but not draw. I can sew. Just made 19 pairs of drapes for my sons house in 5 days. Don’t want a see my sewing machine for awhile.
I'm generally good with anything requiring working with your hands, but especially working with wood and paint. I can even do some electrical work and light plumbing (as long as there's no connecting to the main breaker box or welding/soldering), and have done many repairs to my cars. I have 5 different kinds of saws and a bench grinder in my basement for sharpening my tools...

But put me in front of a sewing machine and I am literally completely useless. Same with a throwing wheel, as much as I adore the idea of sculpting with clay...I just really stink at it.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Thanks. First job since college that I've actually wanted. I could save for a house but housing can be expensive too. Job is just south of Boston so....it depends. Don't want to live in a seedy are

For ****s and giggles, I looked up an apartment in Orlando that has an island and the works. Still less expensive than apartments near my job.
I am so happy for you!!!

donaldtoo

He went through a phase when he was tiny like the picture in which he loved anything with wheels...we've got pics of him "driving" actual military vehicles and construction equipment, too, lol. A local excavation company actually gave him and I a tour of their facility that included driving up to the top of their site where all the machines sift and sort the different sized rocks from sand about a year after the photo above, and my son was SO excited that he was squealing! We actually live relatively close to Edaville Railroad in MA, so once his interests shifted to primarily trains that was a very frequent trip for us (especially once Thomas and friends became residents), and any excuse to ride the commuter rail or subway is a bonus for him and his little brother - Thomas has been popular in our house going on 12 years at least at this point. My oldest has now switched to Mario, Sonic and characters like that, but my youngest still loooooves Thomas.

Thomas was also very popular in our house many years ago...!!! :)

Goofyernmost

My boys aren't huge into costumes (but they love the candy)...it kills me and hubby because Halloween is special for us - we met at a Halloween party in 1991, and our wedding anniversary is 10 days before.
Your wedding is was 10 days before you met? Man talk about Disney magic, that was quite a trick (or possibly treat)
what you meant, I was just funin" with you. Have a great Anniversary!

wdwfan4ver

An hour north and west of here got 4 inches of fluff. :cautious:
Expect more of that to happen for winter.

It sounds like this winter's forecast is different compared to last winter. Your state is part of big Midwest winter change compared to last year.

The following states are getting the winter overall forecast of Worst of Winter: Parts of Wisconsin including where I live, parts of Iowa, small part of Ohio, most of Michigan, most of Missouri, all of Illinois, and all of Indiana is getting the winter forecast of Worst of Winter.

I am referring to this:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom