The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

StarWarsGirl

I can hear E in her room singing right now...."Look around! Look around!" something something "be alive right now!" "'Eliza!.....the schuyler sisters."
"Look around look around at how lucky we are to be alive right now! Look around look around at how lucky we are to be alive right now! History is happening is Manhattan and we just happen to be in the greatest city in the world. In the greatest city in the WORLD! (Work work) Angelica (work work) Eliza (work work) and Peggy...the Schuyler sisters...we're looking for a mind at work..."

There you go. 😁

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
This is such a great movie. I might have to put in an oldie on this cold, gray, rainy day.
By the way, I love your Disneyland sign.

Thanks! The sign was a gift from hubs a couple Christmases ago. I must admit I watched Signing in the Rain while I fell asleep too. On Hulu it has TCM East and West so when I went to bed I put it on the West channel it was at the start of the Moses Supposes scene. I fell asleep shortly afterwards. Then this morning I watched His Girl Friday, I forgot how good that movie is too. Sorry you have a cold rainy day, the sun is out here but it is only 34 degrees but has a real feel of 27. No porch time for me and Kapono today.

Songbird76

"Look around look around at how lucky we are to be alive right now! Look around look around at how lucky we are to be alive right now! History is happening is Manhattan and we just happen to be in the greatest city in the world. In the greatest city in the WORLD! (Work work) Angelica (work work) Eliza (work work) and Peggy...the Schuyler sisters...we're looking for a mind at work..."

There you go. 😁
Well E knows all the words, but I don't. She was in her room with the door closed, so I was only hearing snippets. She's a fan.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Yum. What’s is the broth?
Simmer 1 lg bunch dinosaur kale chopped, 1 lg head escarole, 4 minced cloves garlic, 1 lg diced onion, 6 or 7 carrots diced, some chopped celery and sliced mushrooms in veggie broth (carrots, celery, onions, garlic and mushrooms) until everything is just about softened then add 1 28 oz can diced tomatoes and one pound dried white beans cooked heat through and add Mrs Dash and oregano to taste:hungry::hungry::hungry: Easy lazy cold day soup.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Simmer 1 lg bunch dinosaur kale chopped, 1 lg head escarole, 4 minced cloves garlic, 1 lg diced onion, 6 or 7 carrots diced, some chopped celery and sliced mushrooms in veggie broth (carrots, celery, onions, garlic and mushrooms) until everything is just about softened then add 1 28 oz can diced tomatoes and one pound dried white beans cooked heat through and add Mrs Dash and oregano to taste:hungry::hungry::hungry: Easy lazy cold day soup.

@GYKid75 , did you see that Figgy is chopping up dinosaur and kale, and making soup out of them?! :jawdrop:

donaldtoo

So, earlier today we went to the airport...nope, not what y’all might think...like her ol’ Pappy here, Emmy LOVES airplanes...!!!!!!! :joyfull::inlove::happy:
We started off with some great pizza at the east side viewing area, and then drove over to the west side by an old cemetery where there was more action because of the wind direction. Over there, we could hear the planes taking off, but, not see them, but, the landings were great...!!! :)
At one point, a T-38 came outta’ nowhere and did a coupla’ touch and goes...just weird, but, very cool...our current airport used to be an Air Force base...!!! :cyclops::)

E29F3336-17B4-48E5-A5FC-39621F86E78A.jpegFAE6467A-EDE8-4E81-9EB5-7A840EA268F5.jpegAF4275EB-684F-42D7-9B99-2F018C684635.jpeg57CABBB0-8B6A-48ED-9FFF-01296755C45F.jpeg6E8BED73-28A0-4A1C-9717-EFF80746B63B.jpegE3A18788-D52C-4CB2-A2AE-CB31C22F834B.jpegB68099F6-2C01-41FC-A38E-41ABAB750D4E.jpeg664ECDCD-F05F-4162-8F40-CBBA3A917579.jpegF49B58C3-F70D-4299-BFEE-69C74BD147CE.jpeg04E73EEC-2F74-4C58-8129-EDF2CB1B9B57.jpeg

Last edited:

StarWarsGirl

Well E knows all the words, but I don't. She was in her room with the door closed, so I was only hearing snippets. She's a fan.
Mom and I are both fans. I know the words to all the songs. She's seen every interview with the cast that exists on YouTube. We both know the Schuyler Sisters and sing it in the car.

B also likes Hamilton. I think he's basically been forced into liking it, but still. He'll request to listen to it in the car.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
So, earlier today we went to the airport...nope, not what y’all might think...like her ol’ Pappy here, Emmy LOVES airplanes...!!!!!!! :joyfull::inlove::happy:
We started off with some great pizza at the east side viewing area, and then drove over to the west side by an old cemetery where there was more action because of the wind direction. Over there, we could hear the planes taking off, but, not see them, but, the landings were great...!!! :)
At one point, a T-38 came outta’ nowhere and did a coupla’ touch and goes...just weird, but, very cool...our current airport used to be an Air Force base...!!! :cyclops::)

View attachment 506739View attachment 506740View attachment 506741View attachment 506742View attachment 506744View attachment 506745View attachment 506746View attachment 506747View attachment 506748View attachment 506750

Oh, what a fun outing!! I'm jealous! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom