Halloween at Magic Kingdom to begin September 15 2020

JohnD

I actually don’t mind it. I like the subtle nature of it. Still feels like normal MK with hints of Halloween.

Halloween decor has never been my favourite...

With no MNSSHP they don't need to go full out Halloween now until Halloween gets closer. I think we'll see more Halloween decorations gradually rolled out over the next several weeks.

MarvelCharacterNerd

"It's good to be bad!" Glad, they are using Boo to You music for the cavalcades. It's like mini-Boo To You parades during the day.
Plus any time I can be heckled by Gaston is a good day at the parks. 😀

Loving these cavalcades! Much easier to pause for two minutes to catch the drive by than sit and wait and try to see over the crowds' heads. I mean - a nighttime light parade is still a special spectacle, but I'd be okay with this regularly vs. a daytime parade. (Especially with so many characters out together.)

jrhwdw

"It's good to be bad!" Glad, they are using Boo to You music for the cavalcades. It's like mini-Boo To You parades during the day.

I'm liking this! Is there a way the Cavalcades could work/stay when MK gets back to a full schedule? Maybe push FOF off till just before HEA or Reg Park Closing on Party Nights? ESP if we don't get a Night Parade for the 50th???

This isn't a full BTY by any means, so it shouldn't effect Party Attendance. It just feels like Reg guests get more Halloween this way than just Fall Trolley/MRFF.

jrhwdw

Plus any time I can be heckled by Gaston is a good day at the parks. 😀

Loving these cavalcades! Much easier to pause for two minutes to catch the drive by than sit and wait and try to see over the crowds' heads. I mean - a nighttime light parade is still a special spectacle, but I'd be okay with this regularly vs. a daytime parade. (Especially with so many characters out together.)
I would not! If FOF and MISI can work together, I'm sure the Cavalcades and FOF could work together!

JohnD

I'm liking this! Is there a way the Cavalcades could work/stay when MK gets back to a full schedule? Maybe push FOF off till just before HEA or Reg Park Closing on Party Nights? ESP if we don't get a Night Parade for the 50th???

This isn't a full BTY by any means, so it shouldn't effect Party Attendance. It just feels like Reg guests get more Halloween this way than just Fall Trolley/MRFF.

Don't know. But it's a good trade off with characters. I'm not much on M&Gs. Yeah, anyone can go to one and no one cares at Disney. But still, it's awkward. This way you still get the characters without doing a M&G or paying extra for a party or character dinner for that matter.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom