Halloween at Magic Kingdom to begin September 15 2020

TTA94

Has anyone discovered any sort of pattern as to when the cavalcades run? Yes I get they are meant to be random, but there must be some type of schedule for the performers.

RSoxNo1

You’re not totally wrong. There are merch cast to assist you with the physical building and giving you replacement pieces and filling the trays, etc, but in the center of the room is a performer who gives backstory about building lightsabers as effects are triggered in the room. That one performer is Equity.
I believe this is correct for WDW. Last I heard, Disneyland was 100% non-equity.

KikoKea

I like the idea of selfie-characters. We would never stand in line to see them, but would love to get a selfie just walking by. I know Boo To You is rather ear-wormish, but I like it. I'm hoping they'll have the skeleton rock band because, you know, it's good to be bad.

Figments Friend

It will be fun to visit the Magic Kingdom this month wearing a costume all day.
The 'not fun' part will be the heat of the day, as typically this dragon wears this particular costume in the evening when it is cooler out.
But hey, this is in no way going to be the 'typical visit'.....

Glad they are allowing adults to dress up this time around.
:)

-

Minnesota disney fan

I haven't been to WDW to see the character cavalcades, but the small cavalcades and parades at Universal are great!

I'm not a parade person who will watch the whole parade, but these quick, fun cavalcades are great IMO.

I hope disney will continue them. We love the ones at Universal. It seems like alot of people love the disney ones!

Brian

You can tell they trimmed the budget for decorations massively this year. I didn’t expect it to be like this.

Gotta disagree with you there, they painted the entire upper portion of the castle just to compliment the fall colors. [/s]

danlb_2000

Premium Member
1600179120555.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom