The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MySmallWorldof4

I plan to get some plants next week, I am going to go early at opening and beat the crowds.
We did some gardening yesterday. Got some tomatoes in the ground and some corn. We have tried to grow corn before, but it never worked. Hopefully this year it will. Didn’t tell the kids that it was planted. We took some popcorn kernels we had and planted them with other plant seeds we were trying to grow and they sprouted. Called them the “surprise plants.” Want to get some flowers for our planting beds in the back. Our seedlings are taking soooo long to grow. I want flowers now! A bit impatient I guess. Maybe this means I should get impatiens. :hilarious:

MouseDreaming

So glad I didn't try to plant anything, yet. And it might be quite awhile before I can. Last week, Tues to Wed, we were just shy of 5 inches of rain. I looked at my pots yesterday, and they are so wet, they were even holding water. Around midnight, the skies opened up again. The weatherman said early Sunday to Monday, another 5 inches. The problem is, my weather ap says it will be rainy through Tuesday.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom