The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MinnieM123

Premium Member
This day is never ending... I'm sick of staring at my 4 walls! Today, Ironically we already had pizza day planned, so we'll be right in with the pizza day theme.

Going to the grocery store after work... I'm in the mood for fresh salsa... I hope they have all the ingredients!

You actually make your own? That's impressive. Sometimes my grocery store has some fresh salsa (made in store). It's very good. :hungry:

StarWarsGirl

This day is never ending... I'm sick of staring at my 4 walls! Today, Ironically we already had pizza day planned, so we'll be right in with the pizza day theme.

Going to the grocery store after work... I'm in the mood for fresh salsa... I hope they have all the ingredients!
I had to conduct two training classes today...half hour each of just me talking, basically into air because they were virtual, no cameras, just a PowerPoint. I'm done.

21stamps

I've taken AMTRAK in the Northeast Corridor. The trains have always been comfortable and clean. (Business class in particular, is very nice. Although I haven't taken the NY trip in a number of years now, I recall that at NY Penn, they had a separate waiting area for Business Class customers, that always had seating. Also, Business Class was first to board, as I recall.) At some point in the future, I'll take the Downeaster up to Maine.

I’ve always wanted to take an Amtrak train somewhere.. but the routes always look crazy long

donaldtoo

Janis Joplin was teased and bullied in high school and college. She was even named Ugliest Man on Campus. She dulled her depression with booze and drugs. But the raspy pain filled voice probably fueled by her constant vices was legendary to my ears. She was a regular smack user but the stuff she bought the week of her death was so potent, it killed her. Gone too soon at age 27.

She also had her first gig at the legendary Threadgill’s here in Austin, during her time attending UT. She is definitely a classic...!!! :)
Unfortunately, her, Morrison, and Hendrix all passed at age 27, about a year apart.

SteveBrickNJ

I’ve always wanted to take an Amtrak train somewhere.. but the routes always look crazy long
Once .....maybe 6 or 7 years ago I took a solo trip on Amtrak from Metropark Station (near Newark NJ) to Washington DC. The stops I remember were Philadelphia and Baltimore. I wonder if Trenton and Wilmington DE were also on that route? Well anyway, it was enjoyable ☺

Last edited:

Figgy1

Premium Member
Once .....maybe 6 or 7 years ago I took a solo trip on Amtrak from Metropark Station (near Newark NJ) to Washington DC. The stops I remember were Philadelphia and Baltimore. I wonder if Trenton and Wilmington DE were also on that route. Well anyway, it was enjoyable ☺
You sir are correct about the other stops:joyfull: My orthopedist used to have an office near Metropark

SteveBrickNJ

We here are tired of the NJ lockdown as well. My wife is missing out on her favorite eateries in Edison NJ. We COULD do take out, but since it is an hour from our home that doesn't seem practical. Oh...longing for the old days when we can eat IN Edison. Eat at a table that is not in our own dining room!😉

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom