The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

Premium Member
@figmentfan423 what fabric do I need if I want to make a microwaveable stuffed animal (stuffed with rice)
100% cotton!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I line rice bags with plain 100% cotton. Make one to hold the rice and then slip closed rice stuffed one into pretty fabric. Synthetics or blend will melt and anything with metallic thread will spark. edit stuff with cheap plain white rice. I buy 50 pound bags from either Sam's or BJ's for that and only that

Lilofan

But the hair, though...

Y'all notice the pattern, right? 😂

Personally, I liked the fashion of the 40s. The clothes were classic and the hair was on point.
If you've ever seen Grace Kelly in the few movies she acted in in the early 1950s she is the most graceful and beautiful actress I have ever seen in movies. Dial M for Murder in 1954 is a classic. She gave up her career to marry a Prince.

MySmallWorldof4

Have covid cases dropped in your state? Here in SC our new cases seem to be on average 140 new cases per day for the past 4 weeks, Things are opening up and cases have not increased so far. Have noticed a significant number of restaurants appear to be closed for good. Went to Costco (senior hours) yesterday and they had Clorox wipes and their brand of wipes haven't seen them in a long time.
The sad face was for the restaurants that have closed for good.

MouseDreaming

My drivers license expires early next month. Since DMV's are closed I was able to renew and get a new picture card online. They use the same picture as the current license. Since my picture is acceptable, I decided to renew it now. So much easier than going to the DMV. Should get it in 15 days.
My license expired in March. I can't renew online, because they want me to take an eye test. When they open again, I have a 90 day grace period. I will wait until day 60 or so. Hopefully, they will have something figured out by then, to keep us all a little safer.

StarWarsGirl

My drivers license expires early next month. Since DMV's are closed I was able to renew and get a new picture card online. They use the same picture as the current license. Since my picture is acceptable, I decided to renew it now. So much easier than going to the DMV. Should get it in 15 days.
Here they extended all driver's licenses that are set to renew by six months I believe? So if you had one expiring today, it doesn't actually expire for another six months or until DMVs reopen.

Mine doesn't expire until 2023, and I'm due to mail it in for renewal (the last time I got it renewed, it had to be changed over so it didn't read "Under 21", so I had to go in for that). Which is good because I may be the only person in existence with a decent driver's license photo and I'd like to keep it that way.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom