The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I'm making enchiladas for dinner tonight

I’m making steak fajitas and margaritas!!

I'm making tostadas. Unless I decide I don't want to cook, then I might pick up something!

I got some poblano pepper and cheese ravioli at Trader Joes this past weekend, so I'm making that with some chicken & salsa verde. I might make avocado margaritas again if my avocado is still good.

I'm boiling hot dogs!

MinnieM123

Premium Member
What is your favorite brand of hot dogs?

I like Hebrew National because (supposedly) their company maintains high cleanliness standards. Haven't really noticed much difference from any particular brand compared to another. I do like some hot dogs I had up in Maine at one point, because they were red -- ha! Yup, I haven't a clue why they were red, but apparently they're popular up there. (I don't know the brand.) They tasted fine, though! :joyfull:

Do you have a favorite brand?

John park hopper

I like Hebrew National because (supposedly) their company maintains high cleanliness standards. Haven't really noticed much difference from any particular brand compared to another. I do like some hot dogs I had up in Maine at one point, because they were red -- ha! Yup, I haven't a clue why they were red, but apparently they're popular up there. (I don't know the brand.) They tasted fine, though! :joyfull:

Do you have a favorite brand?
I'm with you on the Hebrew National I figure if they are Kosher they are going to be made with real meat and a much higher standard. The cheaper brands have so much fat my stomach can't handle it.

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Mom found the Oreos, but the grocery store has been out of M&Ms. I've been having to make Target runs for whatever the grocery store is out of; she checks both and sometimes neither one has stuff we're looking for, but Target does.

I'm going to have to run up tomorrow. And again, let them bring it to my car...

Dont you dare. On second thought, come to the one I work at so I can pretend like I picked the order :p.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom