The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

21stamps

Speaking of cruising... read some rumors from youtube "experts" on cruisers saying that NCL and HOLLAND might go go under.
I think other 2 smaller european cruise companies might go down as well.

I really hope not. I worry about how lines such as Azamara, Viking, Seabourn, Silverseas, etc- the luxury lines who cater more to an older clientele.
I’d think companies such as NCL and Holland would see greater amount of passengers return, much sooner than those others.

I know NCL has had some issues though, but I do really enjoy them., would hate to see it fold.

Songbird76

Those look a lot better than mine! The ones I bought are way too big.
There's a free 3d printer model for a clip to make them tighter. https://creality.com/download/model_c0003

There was a kid in the news here that was using his 3d printer to make them for hospital staff. If you know anyone with a 3d printer, you could maybe get some. This has some other 3d printer patterns, but I think the mask clip is like the 2nd down in the left column....at least when I looked.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Gonna’ be bringin’ my work setup back to the office this weekend at some point, as I will be among the first dozen that go back to workin’ there this comin’ Monday. The rest will start back the followin’ Monday.
We have an extensive, written out, office C-19 protocol we will be following upon return. Distancing, masks, etc., and even.....yes, no joke.....temps and oxygen levels bein’ taken every mornin’.
Looks like the new norm for us for a while.
We could have actually all gone back to the office on March 28th, but, it was, prudently, decided that we will wait.
It’s time to get back though, because, as I’ve mentioned before, the work we do is just not able to be done as efficiently from remote locations, and, fortunately for us, the work is still pilin’ in...!!! :)

What about your lunch/break room? Are they going to close that off? (I know that's part of the plan up in my state, to close them off -- of course, things are subject to change when needed. Non-essential businesses are still on lockdown, but once they start the phased-in process, group-style congregating rooms will not be open, at least in phase 1.)

The reason I bring this up is because I know what chow hounds you and your pals there are! ;) Don't know how much space is in the company, but maybe if there is a large enough conference room, chairs could be spaced out 6 feet apart, and people could still communicate at lunch, just at a reasonable distance. Another option would be if there is space outside of your building, where chairs could be set up (as long as it's not raining). Good luck, and glad that you can return to work. :)

FutureCEO

I really hope not. I worry about how lines such as Azamara, Viking, Seabourn, Silverseas, etc- the luxury lines who cater more to an older clientele.
I’d think companies such as NCL and Holland would see greater amount of passengers return, much sooner than those others.

I know NCL has had some issues though, but I do really enjoy them., would hate to see it fold.

So far J Crew and Neinman Marcus has claimed bankruptcy on the retail side. Never been to Neinman Marcus and J Crew is good. Well, I get my shorts from there. I have to try on the shirts but I never feel like asking for the key to the fitting room and everything I buy online for shirts, I have to take back.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Those girls are in fantastic shape. Their workout routines in the gym must be grueling. Dallas Cowboys surely has the best all around cheerleaders of any NFL team.
I'll swap mine for theirs. So far this morning I've done 6 miles, have yogurt and lentil chili going, 2 loads of laundry, had a cup of coffee and I'm about to do today's yoga practice and later I have to get 3 masks made, make spicy nappa cabbage, 6 qts of orange chicken with broccoli, mushrooms and bok choi and basmati rice. I did cheat a bit the chicken was cut up last night and already marinating:D

Rista1313

I'll swap mine for theirs. So far this morning I've done 6 miles, have yogurt and lentil chili going, 2 loads of laundry, had a cup of coffee and I'm about to do today's yoga practice and later I have to get 3 masks made, make spicy nappa cabbage, 6 qts of orange chicken with broccoli, mushrooms and bok choi and basmati rice. I did cheat a bit the chicken was cut up last night and already marinating:D

Send a quart of that orange chicken this way!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom