The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

KBLovedDisney

So, anyone else getting picked on by strangers because you are wearing a mask to give yourself some sort of protection against the virus?

...that's happening or at least it did to us when we went out grocery shopping. The hubs and I put masks on and got out of the car, and as we were walking into the store this other car with two guys slowed down next to us and shouted at us "You got your zombie spray too??" To which they both laughed at us and neither one was wearing a mask.

Because the restrictions and have been let up, there are people here not really caring to take much precaution anymore.

I'm scared.

wdwfan4ver

I read one of the seasonal farm markets in Door County are asking guests to buy one of their disposable masks for $2.00 if they come without a mask according to their facebook page. I guess they are taking a page out of Menards.

In their case though, I know they are trying to protect their store while serving customers since they are taking all the stops for trying make sure that the virus does not spread in their farm market store including only allowing 20 guests at a time in their store. Their farm market is considered an essential business since they sell produce they grown on their 200 acres of farm land including cherry's and apples.

As Far as Door County goes, It does not look good doing my trip though. Not all the farm markets are open right now and not all the business are either.

Last edited:

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
So, anyone else getting picked on by strangers because you are wearing a mask to give yourself some sort of protection against the virus?

...that's happening or at least it did to us when we went out grocery shopping. The hubs and I put masks on and got out of the car, and as we were walking into the store this other car with two guys slowed down next to us and shouted at us "You got your zombie spray too??" To which they both laughed at us and neither one was wearing a mask.

Because the restrictions and have been let up, there are people here not really caring to take much precaution anymore.

I'm scared.

I got a couple dirty looks from non-mask wearers a couple weeks ago, and I gave them a dirty look right back. Last time I went out everyone except for two people (a mom and her teenage daughter) were wearing a mask. So confrontations though, those guys sound like jerks.

Oh last time I went out too I saw two motorcyclists (I saw them get on their motorcycles) come out of a store without masks. But they also got on their cycles without helmets which I think is more insane than not wearing a mask.

Figgy1

Premium Member

I'm scared.
Please stay away from the fools. I was wearing a mask long before it was cool and got a few funny looks but nobody said anything. Now here it's the in thing who knew I'm a fashion trend setter. I can only hope the virus doesn't impact your area stay safe and strong in your resolve my friend

Last edited:

Songbird76

I'm scared.
Did you shout "If I do, it doesn't seem to be working. You're still here!"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom