The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MouseDreaming

I went for groceries in Walmart just this morning and only saw two people NOT using a mask. A far cry from what it was like a month ago when I only saw two people that wore a mask.
We have to have them as of today. But, DH and I have both had problems with people who under the best of circumstances, seem to have no concept of personal space, let alone 6 ft. We seem to attract them like magnets.

Goofyernmost

We have to have them as of today. But, DH and I have both had problems with people who under the best of circumstances, seem to have no concept of personal space, let alone 6 ft. We seem to attract them like magnets.
Well, in a store it is pretty hard to always keep it because if they did we would spend most of their day getting finished. With the one way streets in the markets if people stop suddenly you are probably going to get closer then you wanted, but if you are behind them your risk is small anyway. If, however, you have what you want and are ready to move on, what do you do? Turn around and go the wrong way or do you just quickly pass by 5 or 6 people lined up in front of you. Common sense is you go past them looking toward the opposite side of their location and quickly thin the crowd out in the aisle.

donaldtoo

I have been to our corner store many times, and even though we were all wearing masks, I’ve had to tell folks to back off several times. Just back off, it isn’t rocket science...I was at the counter one time and a group of 5 were tryin’ to head in with no masks...they heard me outside when I put my hand up and said NO!!!!! They backed off outside the store until I was well clear of them. Wasn’t tryin’ to make them feel bad or anything, just, why don’t so many understand by now...?!?!?! :cyclops:
Things may be curvin’ down a bit, but, prematurely let down your guard, and you may be the next “bury patch” resident.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom