News Remy's Ratatouille Adventure coming to Epcot

CastAStone

5th gate? Just build a new resort Bob.
Premium Member
Man they have some strict rules in Florida schools, step out of line and your just thrown in the detention pond for a few hours and have to avoid alligators and water moccasins.
They call them detention ponds instead of retention ponds where I live too. It’s weird.

DreamalittleDisney

So can we hope for a May 1-10 opening?
2-3 week overlap with SSE.
Then we get a Tier 1 of Rat vs Frozen, Tier 2 of Soarin vs TT, Tier 3 of Other.
Not out of the question I would think. Seems like the Chapster is motivated to get this open ASAP - looks like lots of activity. No?
*please, please, please*
9🤞

TeriofTerror

So can we hope for a May 1-10 opening?
2-3 week overlap with SSE.
Then we get a Tier 1 of Rat vs Frozen, Tier 2 of Soarin vs TT, Tier 3 of Other.
Not out of the question I would think. Seems like the Chapster is motivated to get this open ASAP - looks like lots of activity. No?
*please, please, please*
Tier 3? I'm a little sleep deprived, so please help me out here. 🙂

Prototype82

How long until someone realizes how bad of an idea it was to paint those facade supports green? They are so noticeably bad when walking over from UK. Can't believe I'm saying this, but a little go-away blue would do wonders....

jinx8402

How long until someone realizes how bad of an idea it was to paint those facade supports green? They are so noticeably bad when walking over from UK. Can't believe I'm saying this, but a little go-away blue would do wonders....

Wouldn't the fact that they used green suggest they will be using trees to mitigate that? I would think even if the trees were behind the pavilion, it would go a long way in camouflaging the supports

lazyboy97o

Wouldn't the fact that they used green suggest they will be using trees to mitigate that? I would think even if the trees were behind the pavilion, it would go a long way in camouflaging the supports
They’d have to put the trees on a roof. The trees would also mess with the original design as Paris isn’t know for the trees looming overhead.

jinx8402

They’d have to put the trees on a roof. The trees would also mess with the original design as Paris isn’t know for the trees looming overhead.

I was thinking if they were planted essentially outside of EPCOT, like if they lined Avenue of the Stars with the trees, but I guess that might not be doable either whether due to space or the size of tree that would be required.

Marc Davis Fan

I think that was definitely a straightforward design error, wherein they didn't properly consider the angle of approach from UK. (Does anyone have a photo?)

Now it remains to be seen whether they will change the color. In the old days, it would have been certain. Today, not so sure...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom