The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Goofyernmost

No offense, but I think your Archdiocese is a bit confused.
They probably think that it is the moral equivalent of meat. Let them try one and they will soon realize having to eat one of those is additional punishment and sacrifice. When I was very young, I gave up giving up things for Lent. That was way back in the years when Fridays were fish days anyway. So it wasn't all that different then just regular life. And also when I learned to hate salmon. My other used to make something, salmon gravy I think, from canned salmon complete with edible bones, not good when you are around 8 years old!

KBLovedDisney

Interesting antidote

Ash Wednesday here. We have been so told and informed by the Archdiocese of Chicago that plant based meats like impossible burgers are not to be consumed on days that meat is being abstained during our
Lent season. Reasoning “plant based meat is meat.”

:oops:
Plant based meat is meat....

tenor.gif

FutureCEO

Interesting antidote

Ash Wednesday here. We have been so told and informed by the Archdiocese of Chicago that plant based meats like impossible burgers are not to be consumed on days that meat is being abstained during our
Lent season. Reasoning “plant based meat is meat.”

:oops:

:rolleyes: catholic church

Figgy1

Premium Member
Manuals are simples once you get the hang of it.
Auto's are for lazy peeps 😉
The rule in my house was you couldn't get a license until you could drive both manual and automatic. do an oil change
I cheated a bit by learning on a C150
, change a tire, jump start a car and read a map. As far as map reading goes both my boys can do so, even my older ds can do it a bit. Phineas taught car jumping to the boys

Figgy1

Premium Member
They probably think that it is the moral equivalent of meat. Let them try one and they will soon realize having to eat one of those is additional punishment and sacrifice. When I was very young, I gave up giving up things for Lent. That was way back in the years when Fridays were fish days anyway. So it wasn't all that different then just regular life. And also when I learned to hate salmon. My other used to make something, salmon gravy I think, from canned salmon complete with edible bones, not good when you are around 8 years old!
:hungover: how dreadful:hungover::hungover::hungover: I may be as lapsed as one can get but I do make proper fish on Friday this time of year. This week it's fish and chips

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom