News Beauty and the Beast sing-along coming to Epcot's France Pavilion

RSoxNo1

Even if we view them as rankings, and even if they are somewhat off, this attraction would still rank significantly higher than many other attractions. For example, it would take a huge error in len’s numbers for this to actually rank lower than The American Adventure, and the American Adventure is good or something. My point simply is, regardless of what any of us think about it, we shouldn’t assume or pretend the BatB sing-along is rated poorly.
This post confuses me.

TrainsOfDisney

You don’t have to because there are numbers that suggest so.

Are you talking about the numbers of people visiting? Or numbers on guest scores?

Expectation comes in to play.... “The American Adventure” lives up to its name. It’s an attraction that only Disney could present, filled with AA’s and special effects. It’s also very inspiring.

Beauty and the Beast doesn’t even meet the expectations of guests who have been to other sing alongs / storytime attractions such as frozen and enchanted tales.

Last edited:

Figments Friend

'The American Adventure' is one of the very LAST remnants of 'EPCOT Center', and one of the most amazing Audio-Animatronic presentations ever accomplished.

Brilliant storytelling, impressive figures, moving imagery, and lets not forget the incredible engineering marvel that is 'the War Wagon' and the control system that makes the magic happen.

It is a absolute MUST SEE, and i highly recommend a viewing IN PERSON ( ad not just 'YouTube it'...).

Stunning show.
Long may it continue to play.

:)

Touchdown

I never made it to this, had to choose between this and Awesome Planet. I thought it was ok, but I’m unlikely to do it on a regular basis.

trainplane3

Ya, 10/10. Nearly full theater with about 8 people that left for the 730 showing. The color truly does pop off the screen.
Edit: Yes this was my actual notification:
lACzpfL.png

And the amount of people in the lobby behind me:
5muAfMC.jpg

Last edited:

JohnD

Guess I’ll see the new show in March. Then it will join my ever-increasing list of one-and-dones: bird show with Up, ROL, Epcot Forever, BATB Sing along, etc.

RobWDW1971

I try not to be harsh when it comes to attractions but it felt like Disney didn't put any effort into this..
And as has been mentioned, the fact the France movie only plays from 7:30 to 9:00 PM is outrageous - had to come back another night because we couldn't fit it in that window with our dinner reservation and Broadway show. Isn't running it from opening to 5:00 PM enough for the kids? 90 minutes a day is truly an insult.

Last edited:

TrainsOfDisney

And as has been mentioned, the fact the France movie only plays from 7:30 to 9:00 PM is outrageous - had to come back another night because we couldn't fit it in that window with our dinner reservation and Broadway show. Isn't opening to 5:00 PM enough for the kids? 90 minutes a day is truly an insult.

Or.... actually alternating it with the sing along!

Joesixtoe

And as has been mentioned, the fact the France movie only plays from 7:30 to 9:00 PM is outrageous - had to come back another night because we couldn't fit it in that window with our dinner reservation and Broadway show. Isn't running it from opening to 5:00 PM enough for the kids? 90 minutes a day is truly an insult.
730-9 when people are about to start getting ready for Epcot Forever.. yeah not to cool

TrainsOfDisney

730-9 when people are about to start getting ready for Epcot Forever.. yeah not to cool

Or watching the broadway concerts. I really wanted to see the updated IDF but the whole trip was planned around seeing the broadway concerts ASAP.

I don’t think the cars show at studios is much better, but at least it has an AA, multiple screens, and some in theatre lighting.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom