News Beauty and the Beast sing-along coming to Epcot's France Pavilion

trainplane3

I made sure to watch it last night before I head out and it wasn't as full as my Saturday showing but it still had about a half full theater. Still a nice turnout.

It might be all shows in the theater but management was watching the loads for IdF on both nights I saw it. If you like IdF then come out and show your support.

Edit: Though you can't tell from the pictures, it is a noticeable improvement. I think there are some slight color grading (I think that's the term?) issues that are either new or have existed with the original film.
0W6bzD2.jpg

BnFCJeM.jpg

h9GMG9h.jpg

jZ4ley9.jpg

dDyFHdC.jpg

Last edited:

Prototype82

Despite being sleep deprived after RotR, I had a chance to finally watch remastered Impressions de France a week ago when all of my friends went to go crash at my buddy's timeshare. Thanks to good 'ol Joffrey, I had enough energy to make it to the last show of the night. Decent crowd, but anyways...Stunning remaster. It was so clear that it looked like it was filmed yesterday. I second the color issues mentioned before but I didn't notice until I watched the clips I filmed when I got back home. Don't miss it and please show your support. The remaster is certainly pristine and this film really ought to stay until we get a new one. It's just beautiful.

aladdin2007

Despite being sleep deprived after RotR, I had a chance to finally watch remastered Impressions de France a week ago when all of my friends went to go crash at my buddy's timeshare. Thanks to good 'ol Joffrey, I had enough energy to make it to the last show of the night. Decent crowd, but anyways...Stunning remaster. It was so clear that it looked like it was filmed yesterday. I second the color issues mentioned before but I didn't notice until I watched the clips I filmed when I got back home. Don't miss it and please show your support. The remaster is certainly pristine and this film really ought to stay until we get a new one. It's just beautiful.

great review...the operating hours for it however are downright criminal. sadly Ill never get to see it again as Im never there at night. With that being the only option its ridiculous on Disney's part that they have basically given it the boot.

Epcot82Guy

great review...the operating hours for it however are downright criminal. sadly Ill never get to see it again as Im never there at night. With that being the only option its ridiculous on Disney's part that they have basically given it the boot.

As always, please send that to Disney, especially via Social Media.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Not that it is a great loss, because you couldn't view it in the sunlight, but it doesn't look like the new digital sign survived very long in the great outdoors. It has been dead since EPCOT's reopening.

View attachment 487456

View attachment 487457
Believe it or not it is working. You can’t read it in sunlight. Not only is it a thematic disaster compared to the elegance of the rest of the entrance but it’s illegible unless it’s dark. Not a good design.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Believe it or not it is working. You can’t read it in sunlight. Not only is it a thematic disaster compared to the elegance of the rest of the entrance but it’s illegible unless it’s dark. Not a good design.
I think it is totally dead.

It was previously visible (this pic from the opening week), although very difficult. You can just about see it in this pic. Now, there is absolutely nothing.
1EADAE1C-8985-4C30-BE29-56488F262FC3_1_105_c.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom