The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

donaldtoo

I've seen that area advertised, when I've been down in FL. Always was intrigued by it, but I would have been staying on WDW property for 3 nights only, so never went over there, due to lack of time.

The trampoline looks like a blast (I swear I'm a 5-year-old at heart). :p I like how they have some sort of safety harness on T, so that he doesn't fly off it. Never seen that type of thing before, and it's a great idea.

As for the Slingshot that you both were on, is that some sort of bungie-type set-up?

We used to have a similar, smaller, trampoline setup in our local mall years ago. It wasn’t too far down from the Disney Store, so when I was on shift I could sometimes here the kiddos screamin’/shriekin’ with joy/fear over our in-Store media...!!!!! :hilarious:

Goofyernmost

How was your trip?
It was fun and as soon as I physically recover I will attempt a report of sorts. I have a few comments and a critique on the Endless Summer Resort at Universal. Not very positive, I'm afraid. I know I will be drawn and quartered for this, but I have absolutely NO PICTURES. I guess everyone will have to use their imagination to picture it.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
It was fun and as soon as I physically recover I will attempt a report of sorts. I have a few comments and a critique on the Endless Summer Resort at Universal. Not very positive, I'm afraid. I know I will be drawn and quartered for this, but I have absolutely NO PICTURES. I guess everyone will have to use their imagination to picture it.

Glad to hear you're back home, all safe and sound. We've been wondering how your vacation went, so will be patient to hear about your impressions (since no pictures :jawdrop: ). ;)

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Emy and the kiddos headin’ from Los Gatos (just south of San Jose) across the Santa Cruz Mountains to Santa Cruz on Highway 17 yesterday...we drove this beautiful drive many times when we lived in San Jose all those years ago. ..!!! :)
And, also, some pics of them all at Natural Bridges Beach...!!!!! :happy:

I loved the photo of Emy with her dad pointing to something. The size of his hands next to her dinky ones was a riot!! :D

MouseDreaming

How did it work out? Nothing serious I hope.
They haven't let out much info. And of course, lots of gossip surrounding it. It has been reported that the suspect is in custody at a mental health facility, and any charges he may face are pending his release. In the meantime, village officials have called on the mall operators to have pylons at each entrance to the mall. Management says they are already there, but individual store entrances, like that Sears entrance, are up to the individual store.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom