The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
Actually... I have a question for the hive mind.....

I asked two neighbors how many kids come down our street for trick or treating. One said about 30. The other said around 150. I don't know any other neighbors.

What do I do? I cannot afford a trashcan of candy to hand out. A and I will be trick or treating the first hour or so, and it only lasts about two hours. How much candy do I buy, here?

MySmallWorldof4

I asked two neighbors how many kids come down our street for trick or treating. One said about 30. The other said around 150. I don't know any other neighbors.

What do I do? I cannot afford a trashcan of candy to hand out. A and I will be trick or treating the first hour or so, and it only lasts about two hours. How much candy do I buy, here?
I would pre make 60 bags. When it comes close to the end of trick or treating, dump the rest on the kids at the end of the night.

MySmallWorldof4

I can already tell you I don't have time to pre make 10 bags, let alone 60 :hilarious::hilarious:

I am definitely not super mom over here :hilarious::hilarious:
Ask A to help. We just put a couple of different candy's/ chocolates in a treat bag from Walmart or Target, and twist tie them. Then I just leave them in a pumpkin on the front stairs. The kids just take them and the dogs don't go crazy barking every minute. Or just take all the candy and dump them in a container and write, "Take 1, or 10". ;)

Goofyernmost

Buy enough for 200 and if there are less you have a personal stash. If only 30 show up, you can binge watch TV for days surviving on sugar only. Or you could buy enough for 200, shut off your lights and pig out. I prefer that last one.
Regardless of the one you decide on, be sure it is full sized candy and not those tiny little bite sized ones. You'll thank me for that unless your pancreas decides to shut down.

StarWarsGirl

It did seem illogical 🖖
giphy.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom