News Star Wars Galactic Starcruiser coming to Walt Disney World 2021

Ravenclaw78

Wow, there's a whole lot of wrong and an exceptional amount of assumption in that article! :rolleyes:

It's like someone tried to explain the concept to him, and got the same result I got when I tried to explain LARPing to my parents during my college years.

Me: *explains LARP*
Parents: "So, it's like a murder mystery party?"
Me: "No, it's more like..." *tries again to explain LARP*
Parents: "So, it's like a murder mystery party?"
Me: :banghead::banghead::banghead:

monothingie

Proxy War 2024: Never Forget
Premium Member
@marni1971 with the Luke warm reception to SWGE, especially seemingly by SW fans, have you heard any rumblings about reworking this, especially with its high cost?

TP2000

I hate when people say 3 days, 2 nights.
Isn't true if you pay attention on the check-in and check-out times.

I always just say "Three sun-filled days and two fun-filled nights".

Even if you are staying at the Travel Lodge in Fargo, North Dakota, if you add the words "sun-filled" to the number of days and "fun-filled" to the number of nights, it just makes it better regardless of your destination. Try it!

Ravenclaw78

@marni1971 with the Luke warm reception to SWGE, especially seemingly by SW fans, have you heard any rumblings about reworking this, especially with its high cost?

Given that they announced a name and all these details about the LARP aspects for the hotel at D23 *after* DL's SWGE had been open for several months, it's probably safe to say they don't intend to ditch the LARP or Star Wars theming based on guest responses to SWGE.

drod1985

Hopefully the lessons learned from GE are to not cut corners on the hotel experience. It could be that the hotel ends up with roaming droids and aliens throughout their halls and cantina. They're certainly selling it that way right now, not that they didn't for GE too.

SWGalaxysEdge

Hopefully the lessons learned from GE are to not cut corners on the hotel experience. It could be that the hotel ends up with roaming droids and aliens throughout their halls and cantina. They're certainly selling it that way right now, not that they didn't for GE too.

for $1k/night - it better all be there. More controlled environment too - way fewer people.

erasure fan1

I'm pretty sure the only leason Disney has learned, is why include an experience for free, when you can make it an upcharge.

Last edited:

SWGalaxysEdge

Latest image from @bioreconstruct

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom