News Star Wars Galactic Starcruiser coming to Walt Disney World 2021

rsm

Before they "admit" it by rebranding it as a hotel, I'd say 5 years.
But I'd say 6 months the first effect breaks that isn't repaired.
After 9 months experiences and interactions slowly begin to quietly disappear.
After 3 years it will cost basically the same but be a shadow of the initial experience.
After 5 years its just a hotel with a cool restaurant.

TrojanUSC

Before they "admit" it by rebranding it as a hotel, I'd say 5 years.
But I'd say 6 months the first effect breaks that isn't repaired.
After 9 months experiences and interactions slowly begin to quietly disappear.
After 3 years it will cost basically the same but be a shadow of the initial experience.
After 5 years its just a hotel with a cool restaurant.

It's just going to be awfully strange when a family of 5 shows up and the daughter wants to go meet Mickey and the lady at the front desk asks "Who's Mickey? Your lightsaber training starts in 5 minutes."

The_Jobu

It's just going to be awfully strange when a family of 5 shows up and the daughter wants to go meet Mickey and the lady at the front desk asks "Who's Mickey? Your lightsaber training starts in 5 minutes."

I’m hoping they prep for this moment by having a scruffy looking space pirate on standby who shows up and says “yeah I’m Mic-kei, what do you want you little twerp?”.

LieutLaww

Hello There
Premium Member
In the Parks
No

If that Family show up to the Galactic Cruiser and asks that they should be blasted out of an "airlock" and tbh no one who will be dropping the kind of cash you will need for this is going to be going unprepared, the page where you book will be very specific on what you will and wont be doing.

DisneyJayL

In the Parks
No
Very bold and ambitious. The key here is NOT cutting the budget or else it will fail and not be worth the $3K-$7500. Even with the budget, it's going to be interesting to see the reaction from most people. This is truly for the top 5% and even then it will be interesting. I think it will do well at first. The key question is going to be how large the market is.

It could also be them doing a test balloon to see what reaction is like if it's in that price range and adjust from there.
Yeah, if it does well, I can see them doing something else like this with another property. Marvel maybe?!🤔

THE 1HAPPY HAUNT

@marni1971 What's the projected opening date on this hotel?
Do you ever make a post without tagging him? you are like that meme where there are open urinals and that one guy goes to use a urinal directly next to someone already using one when there are open ones to use. I don't mean to judge you but it is like every post on every thread. I am sure when that insider has news to share he will just share it man.

Stripes

I think I just did lol 😈
Debatable. Now could you tell me when this overpriced “experience” is going to open? Or should I go to Martin again as the only one that could possibly have a clue?

By the way, if anybody and especially Martin, has any problem with my posts feel free to PM me. I don’t bite if you’re less insulting.

Last edited:

Movielover

Do you ever make a post without tagging him? you are like that meme where there are open urinals and that one guy goes to use a urinal directly next to someone already using one when there are open ones to use. I don't mean to judge you but it is like every post on every thread. I am sure when that insider has news to share he will just share it man.
Yippee! Now, if I may, would you like to add anything of substance to the thread?

giphy.gif

Incomudro

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom