News Star Wars Galactic Starcruiser coming to Walt Disney World 2021

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Name of the SW Hotel.

I’m off to dinner now too. Enjoy KFC.

Lord knows what my notification count will be in a few hours.
2 hours later...

25A3CF8B-6686-4C5B-B951-F5C09A41E2BA.jpeg

:hilarious:

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
You guys need to learn to shut off the Reputation notification and just use notification for replies. Then, at one's liesure, check out your "reactions received" page.

:)

SpaceMountain77

Those prices. For a two night experience? 😅

Is it truly possible that Disney's market research found a significant market segment that can support a one person cabin for $3,300 and a five person cabin for $7,200?

To me, this is Eisner's Disney Institute. Eventually, it will become a regular hotel, without the immersive experiences, or DVC conversion.

flynnibus

Premium Member
So d23 finally confirms what I have been trying to tell people...

Yes your stay is synced departure schedules. You arrive at a terminal, and are transported to the hotel through a simulated shuttle ride.

They say a port day at batuu.. but it sounds like a full time set of activities on board. Not the “come and go” to the rest of wdw as some who just don’t get the concept keep trying to drag into it.

TrojanUSC

Is it truly possible that Disney's market research found a significant market segment that can support a one person cabin for $3,300 and a five person cabin for $7,200?

To me, this is Eisner's Disney Institute. Eventually, it will become a regular hotel, without the immersive experiences, or DVC conversion.

That's what I suspect too. Mom & Dad are going to be like "which way to the pool bar?" and someone will give them a blank stare.

ppete1975

“All guests will arrive and depart at the same time, much like a Cruise Ship.” So will that be one time a day or like every hour. I can see some ed people when the airline screws up and they are too late and miss the ship

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
“All guests will arrive and depart at the same time, much like a Cruise Ship.” So will that be one time a day or like every hour. I can see some ****ed people when the airline screws up and they are too late and miss the ship

Happens all the time with cruise lines. Sometimes they'll hold off casting off for an hour or two for people whose flights are late.

Savvy cruisers fly in the day before or earlier and enjoy vacation time in the port of call so as not to miss the cruise.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom