News Reflections of Earth confirmed to be replaced by Harmonious

mikejs78

Premium Member
This may or may not have been pointed out, but the title HarmonioUS is an odd one in World Showcase, as the “US” part may look like it’s short for “United States” rather than just the word “us.” That’s at least how I saw it upon first glance. “HarmonioUs” would be better.

Either way, it’s clearly inferior to the play on words “IllumiNations,” and I think they should’ve gone an entirely different route with the new show’s title.
I'm hoping the new show is as well received as Illuminations 25 was (the first iteration)...

mouse_luv

Ten bucks says that EPCOT Forever ends up getting higher guest satisfaction ratings than Harmonious.
Me too. I'm actually looking forward to EPCOT Forever, but not HarmonioUS.

Besides, EPCOT Forever better have...
tumblr_ox59icN7Cz1wzypxlo2_500.gif

TTA94

I’m looking forward to Harmonious for the tech and visual aspect as I’m sure it will be impressive. Epcot Forever may be a better show story/soundtrack wise, but visually I feel it will lack quite a bit.

dreday3

I'm trying to read all this to find answer, but I can't.

When the interim show ends May 2020, will new show start right after? Or will there be lag time between?

We go 5/6-5/15.

Either we will:
see interim show
see new show
see both shows!
see neither show (all good money would go on this option...)

trainplane3

When the interim show ends May 2020, will new show start right after? Or will there be lag time between?

We go 5/6-5/15.

Either we will:
see interim show
see new show
see both shows!
It will be right after just like RoE to EF. They don't want to be without a night show.

dreday3

It will be right after just like RoE to EF. They don't want to be without a night show.

Oh, you just gave me hope that maybe, maybe I can see both!!!

No, I won't, because I'm me. But I'll be very happy to get to see the interim. I'll see the other one another time.

DznyRktekt

We go 5/6-5/15.

Either we will:
see interim show
see new show
see both shows!
Some have stated that contracts between Disney and the World Showcase restaurants stipulate that there be a lagoon show every night.

Marc Davis Fan

How will the timing of HarmonioUS's debut influence the timing of Future World's redevelopment, and/or vice-versa?

For example, will they try to schedule for the "table top" building or Dreamer's Point to be complete before the show debuts?

Or more broadly, is there any general sense of the potential state of Future World (I mean, World Celebration, World Nature, and World Discovery, sorry) by fall of 2020?

TTA94

How will the timing of HarmonioUS's debut influence the timing of Future World's redevelopment, and/or vice-versa?

For example, will they try to schedule for the "table top" building or Dreamer's Point to be complete before the show debuts?

Or more broadly, is there any general sense of the potential state of Future World (I mean, World Celebration, World Nature, and World Discovery, sorry) by fall of 2020?

I don’t see much being completed by the time Harmonious debuts. We’ll be lucky if we see support beams or framing at the speed they build stuff.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom