News Reflections of Earth confirmed to be replaced by Harmonious

peter11435

Disgusting. Horrific. Trash. Every negative adjective in the English language. How lazy has WDI become that they cant be bothered to create an original IP show for Epcot. This is literally the finale for HEA! Unfortunately the idiot basic fans will wet themselves over this.
It’s not that’s WDI can’t create an original show. It’s that they weren’t asked to.

To parents these days it's all about showing the kids Mickey, Elsa, Olaf, Moana, Tron, Hercules, Simba and whoever or whatever else on a repeated loop for instant amusement. "oh look, it's Olaf! Oh and Elsa again!"

I can be one of those parents at my age, but thankfully I'm not. But wait, some of us go for our amusement, so I'm a little confused myself. LOL.

brb1006

As we are approaching the final hours until the very last showing of ROE. I think would be the perfect time to pay tribute to the pre show music. Now would be the final time to pull out the beautiful and memorable 30 minute pre show music for Reflections of Earth.

Usually pre show music don't catch attention with most guests. But the ROE's pre show actually caught guests attention once the flames first show up. I remember seeing some children dancing or moving to the beat of the preshow music. I will never forget hearing the preshow music playing as it starts getting darker and darker.

And yes I'm aware they would usually select different music for each night such as this one.

I also found this short clip of a Cast Member dancing to the Pre Show music from 2015.

This is something that I think HarmonioUS won't be able to replicate. Maybe Epcot Forever if we're lucky.

jrhwdw

As we are approaching the final hours until the very last showing of ROE. I think would be the perfect time to pay tribute to the pre show music. Now would be the final time to pull out the beautiful and memorable 30 minute pre show music for Reflections of Earth.

Usually pre show music don't catch attention with most guests. But the ROE's pre show actually caught guests attention once the flames first show up. I remember seeing some children dancing or moving to the beat of the preshow music. I will never forget hearing the preshow music playing as it starts getting darker and darker.

And yes I'm aware they would usually select different music for each night such as this one.

I also found this short clip of a Cast Member dancing to the Pre Show music from 2015.

This is something that I think HarmonioUS won't be able to replicate. Maybe Epcot Forever if we're lucky.

Tomorrow should be very intresting! Will we see a "Barge Moving Moment in the Afternoon? Pre-Show Music for EF? We've been so Used to ROE's ways since 2003 after TON/TOD.

What was the playlist during the TON/TOD years? It was only 20 min till ROE after the 8:10 TON/TOD.

trainplane3

WW3 barges...but are they loaded?

trainplane3

Any reason why they're out there and not loaded for ROE? EF final rehearsal after park close ? Just asking, not an insider or AP up in WI!
They've been out for months due to the on going backstage work for harmonious. The question is, are they actually loaded for tonight. I did see a crew out on them yesterday but that doesn't confirm anything.

Earlier this summer they had them out during the day due to work in the marina. Would be nice if they were loaded for this evening, but I'm not getting my hopes up.
Perfect timing on the response. Just said the same but with extra info.

jrhwdw

Earlier this summer they had them out during the day due to work in the marina. Would be nice if they were loaded for this evening, but I'm not getting my hopes up.
They've been out for months due to the on going backstage work for harmonious. The question is, are they actually loaded for tonight. I did see a crew out on them yesterday but that doesn't confirm anything.

Perfect timing on the response. Just said the same but with extra info.
Learn something new every day! Did not know WWII have been out on WSL for months.

trainplane3

So looking back at my July pictures, they were empty. There's stuff on them tonight and crews were on them last night. I'm not saying anything but it'd be a welcome surprise to have a big bang tonight.

jrhwdw

So looking back at my July pictures, they were empty. There's stuff on them tonight and crews were on them last night. I'm not saying anything but it'd be a welcome surprise to have a big bang tonight.
Do you see the regular stuff you see on July 4th, NYE, POE?

Posted this in the meetup thread:

I don't want us to expect a tag if Epcot's not planning one.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom