Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

PUSH

Original Poster
I only know Tops, Wegman’s, Publix, Albertson’s (which I think is no longer); and apparently Piggly Wiggly is a real thing and not just a Judge Judy’ism.
Piggly Wiggly is big around here. Otherwise it's Walmart or Aldi. At least in my town, the Walmart is the best option overall. Piggly Wiggly has the best produce and meat.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Mr.Google just told me that Shop Rite has 318 supermarket locations in 6 states. All the states are clustered by me😁

Best local supermarket chain around my area is Market Basket -- 83 stores in New England. We have many chain supermarkets in this area, but locally owned and run, Market Basket, is by far the BEST!

SteveBrickNJ

Best local supermarket chain around my area is Market Basket -- 83 stores in New England. We have many chain supermarkets in this area, but locally owned and run, Market Basket, is by far the BEST!
Market Basket sounds great! Supermarket chains are so regional. I never heard of Market Basket. Did you ever hear of Shop Rite @MinnieM123 ? @JenniferS said she never heard of mine. Probably you'll say the same thing?
Here's a 30 second commercial for my Shop Rite supermarket....the 6 state supermarket chain company (MD, DE, PA, NJ, NY, CT)

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom