• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

JenniferS

You’re nothing. But not to me.
Premium Member
Too many appointments this week, no chance of getting away for a couple of days.

As part of my Disney training, I’ve been tackling stairs, so I’ve also had a wee boo at the mounds and mounds of laundry piled up downstairs. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Wrangler-Rick

Too many appointments this week, no chance of getting away for a couple of days.

As part of my Disney training, I’ve been tackling stairs, so I’ve also had a wee boo at the mounds and mounds of laundry piled up downstairs. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
I have a few empty boxes here from when we moved. I could send them to you - then you could just throw all the clothes into boxes, stack them up, and then open them when you feel like doing the laundry....or not....

PUSH

Original Poster
I only know Tops, Wegman’s, Publix, Albertson’s (which I think is no longer); and apparently Piggly Wiggly is a real thing and not just a Judge Judy’ism.
Piggly Wiggly is big around here. Otherwise it's Walmart or Aldi. At least in my town, the Walmart is the best option overall. Piggly Wiggly has the best produce and meat.

MinnieM123

Mr.Google just told me that Shop Rite has 318 supermarket locations in 6 states. All the states are clustered by me😁
Best local supermarket chain around my area is Market Basket -- 83 stores in New England. We have many chain supermarkets in this area, but locally owned and run, Market Basket, is by far the BEST!

SteveBrickNJ

Best local supermarket chain around my area is Market Basket -- 83 stores in New England. We have many chain supermarkets in this area, but locally owned and run, Market Basket, is by far the BEST!
Market Basket sounds great! Supermarket chains are so regional. I never heard of Market Basket. Did you ever hear of Shop Rite @MinnieM123 ? @JenniferS said she never heard of mine. Probably you'll say the same thing?
Here's a 30 second commercial for my Shop Rite supermarket....the 6 state supermarket chain company (MD, DE, PA, NJ, NY, CT)

Last edited:

trr1

Market Basket sounds great! Supermarket chains are so regional. I never heard of Market Basket. Did you ever hear of Shop Rite @MinnieM123 ? @JenniferS said she never heard of mine. Probably you'll say the same thing?
Here's a 30 second commercial for my Shop Rite supermarket....the 6 state supermarket chain company (MD, DE, PA, NJ, NY, CT)

I prefer GO BM

Top Bottom