Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

PUSH

Original Poster
More preseason Packers football tonight! Most of the starters are playing, which is exciting. No Rodgers, though, he's out with back tightness... precautionary measure. But I'm still excited for football!

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Thanks so much. I had a blast finally becoming a teen.
52 is probably not as much as fun. 🙁

On the other hand, I can drink (I don’t, but I could if I wanted to), I can drive, and I can stay up until 3:00 am every night and nobody bats an eye ... so maybe 52 isn’t that bad.

Seriously though, enjoy your teenage years. It may not seem like it sometimes as you’re making your way through the various hurdles, but you will look back on this next decade as the best years of your life. Enjoy the ride.

Boojiboo

52 is probably not as much as fun. 🙁

On the other hand, I can drink (I don’t, but I could if I wanted to), I can drive, and I can stay up until 3:00 am every night and nobody bats an eye ... so maybe 52 isn’t that bad.

Seriously though, enjoy your teenage years. It may not seem like it sometimes as you’re making your way through the various hurdles, but you will look back on this next decade as the best years of your life. Enjoy the ride.
Thank you so much. I can't drink and well really don't want to at least not yet for awhile. I get to drive in a few years and that will be awesome. There are some things I hate about being a teen and mostly it is I have to be a babysitter to my little brother and sister all the time. I also hate homework and have to sit through boring school 5 days a week. Other than that it is fun. :)

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
50th birthday - carriage ride through Central Park.

This year - through historic Old Town Niagara on the Lake.

Driver’s name was Sara (maybe Sarah, she didn’t really say). Horse’s name was Marquis, which I think is a boy horse name, but what do I know?

Marquis is a 27 year old, female shire.
(Google says shires are draught horses, but I only know Percheron, Clydesdale, and Belgian. I don’t get out much.)

23507ED0-7073-4146-9453-F97F3AFA0E43.jpeg

EAC8FBD7-FBF8-4D2A-8838-8053BE40776A.jpeg

Marquis wasn’t saying much, but Mike was listening closely, just in case.
8CBB470E-D4CB-441E-B195-02DE89AA3599.jpeg

trr1

50th birthday - carriage ride through Central Park.

This year - through historic Old Town Niagara on the Lake.

Driver’s name was Sara (maybe Sarah, she didn’t really say). Horse’s name was Marquis, which I think is a boy horse name, but what do I know?

Marquis is a 27 year old, female shire.
(Google says shires are draught horses, but I only know Percheron, Clydesdale, and Belgian. I don’t get out much.)

View attachment 398608

View attachment 398609

Marquis wasn’t saying much, but Mike was listening closely, just in case.
View attachment 398610
whats he saying to the horse

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Food pics for @trr1 :

3CDED581-3334-41DC-B325-76EA5470CE4E.jpeg

Okay, guess which beverage is mine.
(I did a bit of a princess thing. When I asked for a refill, I requested a glass. Life is too short to drink out of plastic cups.)
D192F8CE-1ED2-4447-B536-EC94E279FAE7.jpeg

Irish egg rolls. Sooooo good, but very greasy. I ate one. Could have eaten all six quite frankly.
3A19D7C0-93B4-4F9A-85B7-0C82A032862C.jpeg

Potato and leek soup. Could have been hotter. Mike ate most of it.
0C720760-C021-468E-A185-26E6B4E4EADE.jpeg

Ostensibly mine, but I shared.
0E70CA04-4E1C-44DA-9578-AC628F3D13E6.jpeg

He almost always gets fish and chips. I swiped a fry and dipped it in the tartar sauce. Holy horseradish, Batman!
A9AF888C-4D60-4FC7-9D22-006E8FCDDA32.jpeg

Mine. Very good, but I wasn’t overly hungry. Mike ate the corn; brought 3/4 home for the Ski. I think he’s sleeping though, and I’m actually a little hungry now, so ....
EE2CB80C-246C-4A3E-BEE3-D5A118D81909.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom