News Tomorrowland love

ImperfectPixie

If you have seen some painting they have done
They have a lot of great colors that look great
And the colors don’t look “Frozen” to me
They have a rainbow to work with - if the rest of Tomorrowland is any indication. But blues and purples are the go-to colors for anything that's supposed to look cold.

eddie104

I'd think if "Tomorrowland" is the theme, then unnatural should be what they're going for. Something not of this world. Something from a future time. Instead, everyone here seems to want a New Mexico Office Park/Plaza.
I totally agree with you and this idea they should go back to the original design is cool and all but I'm waiting for the full overhaul not this piecemeal approach to save money.

Last edited:

trainplane3

DomVF07

Any validity to this?
Beat me to it! Was going to ask @marni1971 for any validity as source seems weak at best.....but given Disney's PR as of late crossing fingers it's true and Elon releases update before D23 at their Q2 report on the 24th........

Sam Magic

Any validity to this?
This would be very interesting if true. I've always thought a Tesla-Disney partnership would be fitting and very much in the Walt-esque tradition of partnering with forward thinking technology companies in Tomorrowland.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Electrek is pretty good. I'm cautiously optimistic of this. Anything to quiet it down, I'll take.

Edit: Oh it's from Just Disney. No idea now. Never heard of that site.

Here's the original source...

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Here's the original source...

And I've concluded this source is not reliable. It's a website where users can post their own "stories" such as...

Tank Man

ImperfectPixie

I'm not a fan of what the Electrek site said: "get them into all electric cars while they're young"...aren't the batteries for electric cars contributors to that lake of black sludge in China? Even if they aren't, almost everything I've read says that "green" cars aren't as green as people like to think.

Tank Man

I'm not a fan of what the Electrek site said: "get them into all electric cars while they're young"...aren't the batteries for electric cars contributors to that lake of black sludge in China? Even if they aren't, almost everything I've read says that "green" cars aren't as green as people like to think.
Heard something like that to
They are “green” but not green “green”
They are better then gas in pollution but we don’t have a fully clean source for cars yet
Electric cars would help the Speedway as the smell of gas would invade Tron

ImperfectPixie

Heard something like that to
They are “green” but not green “green”
They are better then gas in pollution but we don’t have a fully clean source for cars yet
Electric cars would help the Speedway as the smell of gas would invade Tron
For the Speedway, I think electric cars are fine - it's small beans compared to replacing millions of cars. But that statement I quoted is uneducated and worrisome.

Missing20K

Point Source Pollution > Area Source Pollution

Small steps.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom