The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

12in12

We went to this huge garden with all kinds of different statues and decorations this morning.
IMG-20190701-WA0067.jpg

IMG_20190701_115440.jpg

IMG_20190701_113518.jpg

IMG-20190701-WA0035.jpg

They made these elephants from soda cans.
IMG_20190701_102621.jpg

You could buy fishfood to feed the carp.
20190701_142221.jpg

IMG-20190701-WA0025.jpg

The kids loved it because they could touch everything and climb on certain statues.

Last edited:

12in12

For dinner we walked to a very popular Italian restaurant and after eating there I understood why there is always a que.
My brother, youngest nephew and my sister.
IMG_20190701_170522.jpg
We ordered the extra large margarita pizza to share with three people but we couldn't finish it.IMG_20190701_183727.jpg

The kids ordered milkshakes and were so full after that they barely ate their dinners.
IMG_20190701_183354.jpg

IMG_20190701_183335.jpg

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
It was a powerful storm. Glad you were safe.

God Loved me. Look how close.
View attachment 385417

And after it was pulled from the road

View attachment 385418

WOW! You sure were lucky that didn't hit your car! No trees down in our neighborhood, luckily. We are supposed to get some more rain today and periodically through the rest of the week. But not huge storms.

MySmallWorldof4

We went to this huge garden with all kinds of different statues and decorations this morning.
View attachment 385472

View attachment 385474

View attachment 385475

View attachment 385476

View attachment 385478

View attachment 385471

View attachment 385473

The kids loved it because they could touch everything and climb on certain statues.
That place is amazing! The statues are so lifelike and the aluminum can elephants, pure genius!

MySmallWorldof4

For dinner we walked to a very popular Italian restaurant and after eating there I understood why there is always a que.
View attachment 385485
We ordered the extra large margarita pizza to share with three people but we couldn't finish it.View attachment 385480

The kids ordered milkshakes and were so full after that they barely ate their dinners.
View attachment 385482

View attachment 385483
Wow, if I didn't know where you were, I would have swore that you were at a resort in the States. The pizza looks fantastic, and those milkshakes are incredible!

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
I
It's actually an italian style dressing that my friend from Buffalo brought me when we were in Minnesota getting our knitting on. It's called Chiavetta's. They also make a marinade which is to die for.... but you can't buy it in the stores anywhere but NY. You can have it shipped, but it's a pretty penny. I have a work friend who is also from Buffalo, and she brings me a gallon of the marinade when she comes back. (driving) So I am lucky to have suppliers!

ETA: I wonder if @Doc Disney knows about it?

Thank you 😊
actually had a cyber friend now a real friend from the last forum I played on that is now defunct. She will send it to me. I send her Garrett popcorn.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
View attachment 385472

View attachment 385474

View attachment 385475

View attachment 385476

View attachment 385478

View attachment 385471

View attachment 385473

View attachment 385485
We ordered the extra large margarita pizza to share with three people but we couldn't finish it.View attachment 385480

View attachment 385482

View attachment 385483

That looks like a really cool sculpture place and you look very happy there too! The food looks amazing as well, and that shake....YUM!

12in12

Wow, if I didn't know where you were, I would have swore that you were at a resort in the States. The pizza looks fantastic, and those milkshakes are incredible!
The milkshakes must have been good because the kids finished them before I even got a taste, the pizza was delicious but too much for us to finish. We took the leftovers back to the hotel for a snack tomorrow.

12in12

That looks like a really cool sculpture place and you look very happy there too! The food looks amazing as well, and that shake....YUM!
It was a very fun morning and everyone was enjoying themselves which made me extra happy.
I wish I had tried the shakes but I missed out. I did have some chocolate hazelnut ice cream for dessert and it tasted like frozen nutella. :hungry:

donaldtoo

The actors in that film! Wow! Those were some big stars. I still don’t think I have seen it start to finish yet.

Yep, some big stars of the time, indeed...!
I remember first seeing it during a re-release at the drive-in in No Cal back in the day.
Another one I remember seeing during it's original release (also saw both on TV later) at the drive-in back in the day was "Never a Dull Moment", another Disney comedy with some big stars of the time...!!! :)

See the source image

I saw "That Darn Cat" on TV a few years back, but, the last time I saw "Never a Dull Moment" was probably on TV back in about the late 70's or early 80's...?
You should see TDC all the way through, at some point...and, now I want to see NaDM again, because of how long it's been...Maybe we all need to re-watch more of those wacky Disney live action comedies from way back when...!!!!! :joyfull::D:hilarious:;):)

SteveBrickNJ

As you guys know, we are flying this Wed. from NJ to Japan...then arriving at our real destination which is Singapore.
It is "shorts weather" for me every day in the summer but being in an airplane doesn't feel like summer. The air conditioning is usually quite generous. So I am thinking since I will be stuck in a plane all the way to Asia....maybe Dockers would be better than shorts. What do you guys do....or think about this?20190701_151846.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom