News Disney and Fox come to terms -- announcement soon; huge IP acquisition

BlakeW39

Oh, that's right, I never saw Cars 3. I also thought Rio was pretty good, but not enough to get me to see Rio 2.

I didn't see 3 either. I think it's on Netflix though. Maybe we should both watch it lol I heard it was better than 2 but that's an unbelievably low bar.

Rio was good. I saw Rio 2, but I don't remember it so I'm guessing it was just..fine.

To add, Blue Sky isn't half bad. I mean they aren't great because Ice Age after 2 and somehow even moreso after 3 was nothing short of abysmal, but as a studio Blue Sky is pretty cool. It's by no meand comparable to Disney or Pixar, but it isn't the atrocity which is Illumination or the tragic Sony animation.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
I didn't see 3 either. I think it's on Netflix though. Maybe we should both watch it lol I heard it was better than 2 but that's an unbelievably low bar.

Rio was good. I saw Rio 2, but I don't remember it so I'm guessing it was just..fine.

To add, Blue Sky isn't half bad. I mean they aren't great because Ice Age after 2 and somehow even moreso after 3 was nothing short of abysmal, but as a studio Blue Sky is pretty cool. It's by no meand comparable to Disney or Pixar, but it isn't the atrocity which is Illumination or the tragic Sony animation.

Blue Sky is indeed half bad. It's also half good. But because they make their movies so inexpensively (compared to Disney), almost all of their movies made a good profit, even the bad ones.

brodie999

Marvel may be eyeing John Krasinski, Emily Blunt and Liam Hemsworth as Mr. Fantastic, Invisible Woman and Human Torch in the MCU Fantastic Four reboot.

Darkprime

Marvel may be eyeing John Krasinski, Emily Blunt and Liam Hemsworth as Mr. Fantastic, Invisible Woman and Human Torch in the MCU Fantastic Four reboot.

Not really reliable source. Even tho it would be great.

BlakeW39

BlakeW39

Well, he's rumoured to be voicing the Thing or even playing Ben Grimm in both rock and human form. We Got This Covered really is an unreliable source. https://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/dwayne-johnson-rumored-play-huge-role-fantastic-reboot/

HAHAHAHAHA that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard

pun intended

and I guess the Rock has to play the Thing because... rocks? lmao

The Rock would be a terrible fit to play the Thing and that isn't just because I don't care for the oversaturated wrestler-actor, but he would not fit the role at all. Ben is supposed to be a kind of tortured character in many ways and very insecure and not charismatic as is the Rock.

Good thing this is probably made up - Marvel is almost always on point with castings. Even the other three fake ones here sound cool - aside from Torch looking like the God of Thunder... that'd be kind of weird to be honest.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom