The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Tony the Tigger

Cannot say I am not intrigued. I just wonder if it should have been a straight to dvd type film. I don’t know how well it will do. There is so much “hate” for Frozen.

I never understood those. You’re Disney. You’re going through all the trouble of making a sequel, but admitting up front it isn’t that good, and sending it right to DVD?

Why bother?

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
My girls all loved it. Went crazy over the dolls. Now they cringe whenever they hear one of the songs. They didn’t even want to go on the ride in Epcot and and so did not want to fo the sing along.

I feel this way about the Lion King. I loved it when it first came out, saw it twice in the theater, listened to the soundtrack a lot, enjoyed it how it was presented at the parks and now (and for quite awhile) I can barely listen to the music or watch the movie. We rarely even go to the Festival of the Lion King at AK.

MySmallWorldof4

I cannot seem to relax or get into vacation mode.

Maybe after that Crown Vanilla and some time at the pool...

View attachment 380687View attachment 380688View attachment 380689

No dogs allowed. I’ll go check on her in a little bit. Should be fine.
I would love to trade places with you. We have 20 mph winds and it is 70. The sky is blue and the sun is out, but the wind is coming from the north and west, so it is a bit cold. The pool and those Adirondack chairs look inviting.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom