The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Songbird76

Tomorrow is Kings Day here....I really don't want to brave the crowds in town, but I have to go pick up some things I ordered that came in, and I can't go Sunday because we are going to my in-laws' that day. Last Sunday of the month is the only one on which the stores are open, but they don't open until afternoon, and we won't be here, so I have to go tomorrow. Wish me luck!!

Figgy1

Premium Member
Actually this is really interesting to me too. Ever since I had that impossible burger at California Adventure I’ve been intrigued by some of these meat substitutes.
I made sausage and peppers with Impossible's sausage and my dh thought it was quote real at first. He also likes Just mayo which is vegan, still not exactly healthy but no eggs so no cholestreol. EDIT it was Beyond's sausage

Last edited:

MySmallWorldof4

Why do they have to be there the whole day? 21 teams seems like a lot!
They don’t have to be at the venue the whole day. They are supposed to have their hair curled and I really don’t want to have to worry about that all day. I use curl formers. She has a competition tomorrow (Saturday), and they need curls so she has the formers in her hair now and will sleep in them. We are driving to Baltimore (UMBC) @StarWarsGirl When we get there she will take them out in the car. Dd does not want to walk in public with them in her hair. So next weekend I will need to just super glue her curls so they don’t fall during the day. :hilarious: I would rather get it over with. Awards aren’t til 7. I think I am just a morning person as well and just want to get it over with.

wdwfan4ver

Every time you've mentioned this, I get so sad. I can't imagine growing up this way... mostly because I was an only child, and didn't go to live with my half brothers until I was 15, so I didn't have to compete with anyone for my parents attention. My husband always talks about how his sister always got her way, and she also got to do everything extra curricular, and he got to do very little. I don't understand parents who aren't fair with how they treat their children...... I will probably never understand it.
The same thing does happen with grandkids. My dad's mom was one of those played favorites with their kids and grandkids. My dad was not my grandma's favorite at all and my younger brother and I were treated differently from the time we were little kids compare to how she treated our younger cousin. My grandma's favorite kid gave birth to a girl and she was treated much differently than my younger and I from the start.

I don't want to get into examples on how my younger brother and I were treated back when were little by how compare to our younger cousin.

MySmallWorldof4

So is your DD's team the only one that gets shirts because you made them? What about the moms who helped you? Did they know about this? And did you end up getting the last 2019 bit done for the one that was missing?
As far as I know, dd’s team will be the only one with personalized shirts. The mom who helped had no idea about what had happened either. My double agent friend ( who works at the gym) told me in confidence. Yes, I got the 2019 done! Michael’s had the vinyl by chance on sale and I had a 50% off an item coupon. The mom who helped said she would give me the money for that roll. Also went through all the shirts and found some imperfections with the iron ons and fixed them. So I am done!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom