The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I did the other thing I said I wasn't going to do and applied for TSA pre check.

With Hawaii, I need to bring food and at least two electronic devices with me, and security will be a pain otherwise.

For you, I think it's a good idea. You travel somewhat frequently. (Luckily, the times I've flown I've somehow got TSA preclear, but I haven't a clue why.) It was nice, however! :)

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Sorry to hear...stay safe!!!
Fortunately, we’re gettin’ a break from the crazy weather...currently sunny and 78, on it’s way up to a predicted high of 85.

Hey, Donald, I talked to a guy on the phone today from Texas and I asked him about the weather. He said it was fine now, but they had some rough weather recently. (For some reason, I just assumed he was qualified to speak on behalf of the entire huge state of Texas!) :joyfull:

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
I should have hid in your suitcase! Winter storm watch just went off. Might get as much as 6 inches of the white stuff.

Thank you. Just sent a text to the owner of my building to bring my flowers in. Jeepers

I’m on Crescent Lake Boat from Epcot to Studios. We got Slinky Dog FPs so bye for today EPCOT 85, breezy and Sunny ☀️

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Half cup ground flax seed, quarter cup psyllium, teaspoon baking powder, half cup UNSWEETENED almond butter, 1 cup water. Add Stevia or monkfruit for muffins or top with seasonings for bagels. Bake 375 until done recipe said 40 minutes mine were ready in less than half hour. Makes 6 servings roflol try 2 in my house

I understood all that (not . . . ) :p Monkfruit? Oh yah, I always keep a case of monkfruit around. :hilarious:

MySmallWorldof4

I hope you get what you need. That's beyond frustrating to think you have all the shirts done, and then one glitch comes up. You deserve a lot of credit for all that you did, along with your friend who also helped out.
Thanks. You wan to hear about how babyish grown-ups are? (Not us of course. 😉). Found out from another mon who works in the office at the gym, and who also has her daughter on dd’s team, that her coach wanted to make shirts for the girls on all the teams. There was a meeting about it with the owner and head coach. They said sure but that she shouldn’t show the parents the designs. Anyway being only 24, and not knowing how cheer mothers are(not me😉), she showed them to parents on a team and then unexpectedly (not), they started nitpicking the designs. Anyway the coach and gym owners got angry and put a cabosh on the whole thing. So no team shirts for the final competition. I of course was unaware of this so naively brought it up and then wondered why I received negativity from some of the moms. A couple of them have kids on other teams so they probably knew what had happened. Boo hoo on then. They said that I couldn’t make shirts. Being who I am, I asked the owner if it was ok to make shirts for the mini team. She of course said yes. Helps that she likes me (because I am nice😉). So they were all pretty much mouth shut after I said they were approved. Anyway for pretty $13 shirts per kid, not much to complain or whine about. If they don’t like them, oh well. They are just bitter or have no taste. I will forgive their high school cry babyishness. Silly parents. 🙄

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Thanks. You wan to hear about how babyish grown-ups are? (Not us of course. 😉). Found out from another mon who works in the office at the gym, and who also has her daughter on dd’s team, that her coach wanted to make shirts for the girls on all the teams. There was a meeting about it with the owner and head coach. They said sure but that she shouldn’t show the parents the designs. Anyway being only 24, and not knowing how cheer mothers are(not me😉), she showed them to parents on a team and then unexpectedly (not), they started nitpicking the designs. Anyway the coach and gym owners got angry and put a cabosh on the whole thing. So no team shirts for the final competition. I of course was unaware of this so naively brought it up and then wondered why I received negativity from some of the moms. A couple of them have kids on other teams so they probably knew what had happened. Boo hoo on then. They said that I couldn’t make shirts. Being who I am, I asked the owner if it was ok to make shirts for the mini team. She of course said yes. Helps that she likes me (because I am nice😉). So they were all pretty much mouth shut after I said they were approved. Anyway for pretty $13 shirts per kid, not much to complain or whine about. If they don’t like them, oh well. They are just bitter or have no taste. I will forgive their high school cry babyishness. Silly parents. 🙄

Yikes. Anyway, glad you went through proper channels and went ahead with the fun shirts, which I am sure will be appreciated by all the girls.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom