The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MySmallWorldof4

Half cup ground flax seed, quarter cup psyllium, teaspoon baking powder, half cup UNSWEETENED almond butter, 1 cup water. Add Stevia or monkfruit for muffins or top with seasonings for bagels. Bake 375 until done recipe said 40 minutes mine were ready in less than half hour. Makes 6 servings roflol try 2 in my house
Screen shotted this. I don’t have psyllium, monkfruit, or raw almond butter. All out of walnut butter too.

Songbird76

It explains it.. and you have explained it before... it's just tough to think you had to deal with that.
Sorry...I didn't realize I had repeated myself. It is what it is, and I think it's made me a better mom in some ways because I try to be more aware of that so I don't make the same mistakes. And honestly, when I was dealing with it, it was just how things were and I didn't really realize that wasn't how everyone's family was. When I got married and started learning about hubby's family, it was so completely different. Now I realize how dysfunctional we were, but back then it just seemed normal to me.

Songbird76

Thanks. You wan to hear about how babyish grown-ups are? (Not us of course. 😉). Found out from another mon who works in the office at the gym, and who also has her daughter on dd’s team, that her coach wanted to make shirts for the girls on all the teams. There was a meeting about it with the owner and head coach. They said sure but that she shouldn’t show the parents the designs. Anyway being only 24, and not knowing how cheer mothers are(not me😉), she showed them to parents on a team and then unexpectedly (not), they started nitpicking the designs. Anyway the coach and gym owners got angry and put a cabosh on the whole thing. So no team shirts for the final competition. I of course was unaware of this so naively brought it up and then wondered why I received negativity from some of the moms. A couple of them have kids on other teams so they probably knew what had happened. Boo hoo on then. They said that I couldn’t make shirts. Being who I am, I asked the owner if it was ok to make shirts for the mini team. She of course said yes. Helps that she likes me (because I am nice😉). So they were all pretty much mouth shut after I said they were approved. Anyway for pretty $13 shirts per kid, not much to complain or whine about. If they don’t like them, oh well. They are just bitter or have no taste. I will forgive their high school cry babyishness. Silly parents. 🙄
So is your DD's team the only one that gets shirts because you made them? What about the moms who helped you? Did they know about this? And did you end up getting the last 2019 bit done for the one that was missing?

Songbird76

I've been hearing rumors of it running starting some time next month, but not all at once, one line at a time
Well, I have to say, I was suprised when they said fall or late 2019 because it doesn't make sense to wait until after SW:GE opens. They are going to want to have some better transportation options before the parks are overloaded. But I hadn't heard anything to the contrary, so I assumed it was just Disney planning....not always logical.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom