The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MySmallWorldof4

Since my weather is so depressing, I looked up Disney’s weather. It will be gorgeous and sunny there. Maybe if I close my eyes and take a Basin bath I can imagine myself there. But first I have to take oldest to the hair salon. She has been begging for highlights forever. I managed to steer her from red and purple to blond which will suit her natural color much better in my opinion.

The Mom

Premium Member
Original Poster
So.... they are suitcases within suit cases, I guess. I know I'm not the brightest bulb on the tree, but, I am having a hard time understanding why I would want to do all that extra work of packing and then repacking. What is achieved by doing that. I must be missing something or my lazy gene is just blocking out the reasoning behind it. Especially in this world of airport security, I would think that the original purpose would be completely destroyed during a bag check.
When I was a kid he used to have a guest called the Banana Man who would come out and take boxes out of boxes and make a train and then take items like big bunches of bananas, and other things out of his pockets and fill the train up all the while saying "WOW" over and over again. The cubes are exactly what reminded me of that. 😜

I categorize my clothes. I put all of my underwear in one, for instance. Then all of my sweaters, shawls, etc in another. All of my pants/skirts/shorts go in another, then all of my tops, and so on. I pack things that must be hung up in a different cube than things that will be in a drawer - and I leave those things in the cubes. So I only unpack what needs to be hung up. The cubes compress, so it means I need less space in the suitcase. I've never had an issue with TSA opening them. They are fairly transparent so they can see what is inside, palpate them, or x-ray them individually. Then just place them back in the suitcase, rather than rooting around your stuff that you've neatly packed, but with no cubes to keep it from being unfolded.

My husband prefers to use his old roll and stuff method.

Rista1313

Since my weather is so depressing, I looked up Disney’s weather. It will be gorgeous and sunny there. Maybe if I close my eyes and take a Basin bath I can imagine myself there. But first I have to take oldest to the hair salon. She has been begging for highlights forever. I managed to steer her from red and purple to blond which will suit her natural color much better in my opinion.

Remember with the colors, you only live once, the color fades pretty fast, and it's only hair. It grows out.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom