The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MySmallWorldof4

My hair is brown with natural blonde highlights and absolutely no grey in sight.

I'll see myself out.
I was blonde at birth and then my hair darkened to light brown. I still have natural blonde and red in there too. Unfortunately I have more of those gray highlights starting to show up. But I really cannot complain since I am just over a year away from my 5th decade. Still have yet to color my hair. :)

Rista1313

I was blonde at birth and then my hair darkened to light brown. I still have natural blonde and red in there too. Unfortunately I have more of those gray highlights starting to show up. But I really cannot complain since I am just over a year away from my 5th decade. Still have yet to color my hair. :)

I was white blonde when I was little too.... and like you mine is a light brown/ash blonde color now. I use to color my hair an auburn color... but it's so much work... I'm trying to just embrace the gray!

Figgy1

Premium Member
Right now my hair is burgundy, next week maybe purple, I think there's brown under the dye:hilarious:

donaldtoo

I was white blonde when I was little too.... and like you mine is a light brown/ash blonde color now. I use to color my hair an auburn color... but it's so much work... I'm trying to just embrace the gray!

Like my mother, I found my first grey hair at age 19, but, I was so blonde at the time they just kinda' mixed in.
My mother has dark hair and my fathers nickname as a child was "Cotton" because he was so blonde.
My hair started to darken over time, and in my mid 30's the grey became much more prevalent.
Now it's all grey, except for the reddish-brown in the soul and mustache of my beard.
Never even thought about altering the color, as it always seemed like it would be too much of a pain, and just another needless thing to hafta' keep track of.
So, I too have always just embraced the gray kinda’ like this guy...

Unlike this guy...!!!!! :D:hilarious:;):)

Rista1313

Like my mother, I found my first grey hair at age 19, but, I was so blonde at the time they just kinda' mixed in.
My mother has dark hair and my fathers nickname as a child was "Cotton" because he was so blonde.
My hair started to darken over time, and in my mid 30's the grey became much more prevalent.
Now it's all grey, except for the reddish-brown in the soul and mustache of my beard.
Never even thought about altering the color, as it always seemed like it would be too much of a pain, and just another needless thing to hafta' keep track of.
So, I too have always just embraced the gray kinda’ like this guy...

View attachment 365774

Unlike this guy...!!!!! :D:hilarious:;):)

View attachment 365773

Personally I don't think it's very acceptable for guys to dye their hair... it always looks fake to me... more fake than womans dye. Maybe because they use the "for men" dye that only has like 6 color choices!

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Hey, @ajrwdwgirl , I caught up with your on going trip report, and I will be sharing it with DD this weekend. I told her she needs to pay attention to what the people in the pictures are wearing. She is convinced all the coats and jackets are locals that think 60 is freezing. I have less than a year to convince a 15 yr old girl, who of course knows much more than I do, that So. Cal. is not FL. Spring can still be chilly. Bring more than shorts!

Even for this trip I have pants, capris and shorts packed. I also have a sweatshirt, light jacket and gloves. It can be chilly.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom