The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Cesar R M

xVqmgoF.gif

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
I saw it as well, I believe it is primarily a Universal Hollywood, but, they mention Florida as well. Disney is guilty of that all the time. It's one size fits all.
As an example Toad is in his former attraction at WDW And in the queue of the Haunted Mansion, gone but not forgotten.

Originally back long ago guests that thoughts of attractions at Uni it was their Jaws attraction now long gone. Fans mourned Jaws passing as Disney Fans mourned Toad and 20k under the seas.

Universal built Dragon Alley and that made Jaws go Poof. There is a nice tribute to Jaws in Dragon Alley. Well done by Universal

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
It seemed to have no flavor... how does that happen!?
When I cook whole cauliflower which I love it starts out pretty bland. I use a no salt McCormick herb and garlic seasoning and also a McCormick lemon pepper (always both) to the cauliflower. It makes it so yummy.

When used in place of rice you can't have those competing flavors with it being a base rice. I also don't care for the texture of cauliflower rice. I much prefer it in its buds, natural form.

StarWarsGirl

When I cook whole cauliflower which I love it starts out pretty bland. I use a no salt McCormick herb and garlic seasoning and also a McCormick lemon pepper (always both) to the cauliflower. It makes it so yummy.

When used in place of rice you can't have those competing flavors with it being a base rice. I also don't care for the texture of cauliflower rice. I much prefer it in its buds, natural form.
Discovering spices was one of the best things I ever did. Now I'm a spice addict...

"Oh, garlic salt AND garlic pepper. We must have both."

StarWarsGirl

Just to add, McCormick has great baskets on their website. If you need to buy a bunch at once, it's a good deal. https://shop.mccormick.com/all-sets They also make good gifts. I've bought their stuff for two different people as housewarming gifts.

EDIT: Also, for McCormick spices, check your labels. If they say Baltimore, MD on them, they're 20+ years old and probably not as potent. They should say Hunt Valley, MD.

Cesar R M

As an example Toad is in his former attraction at WDW And in the queue of the Haunted Mansion, gone but not forgotten.

Originally back long ago guests that thoughts of attractions at Uni it was their Jaws attraction now long gone. Fans mourned Jaws passing as Disney Fans mourned Toad and 20k under the seas.

Universal built Dragon Alley and that made Jaws go Poof. There is a nice tribute to Jaws in Dragon Alley. Well done by Universal
I remember reading somewhere that Mr. Toad was actually removed recently?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom